sharetrader
Page 408 of 936 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508908 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Along way from certain there blackcap. 2m in the bank and reduced expenditure for the coming quarter. Annexure 1 also notes higher than budgeted expenditure for current quarter due to mining activity being ahead of schedule. Cashflow from the profitable bulk sampling should kick in this quarter.

It would have been good to know the tonnage of stockpiled ore...kind of like stock in hand really.
    I have yet to see any amount under the "revenue" banner. When and if that happens I may change my tune. To date its been all words and promises. Not holding my breath.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I have yet to see any amount under the "revenue" banner. When and if that happens I may change my tune. To date its been all words and promises. Not holding my breath.
    Take a deep breath there blackcap. Gold at NZ 1900oz. Stockpiled ore awaiting processing

Guru

All that glitters isn't gold.Hopefully for those holders out there it does.

I'm interested in seeing more regarding Dubbo. The last quarterly release on 31/01/2019 has the following under Dubbo Zone Access - "If the rise is stable the objective of removing 5+ tonnes of thebonanza grade material could be completed near the end of Q1. An update of progress in this areawill be provided to shareholders in the next few weeks."

2 weeks from 31/01/2019 falls this Thursday 14/02/2019 - but a few weeks is a little more open ended than that. Still, I would expect to hear something prior to end of month 28/02/2019 given the language used.
    Remember this is the area that "... assayed 656 g/t Au over 1.8m including 1154 g/t Au over 1.0m"

5 tonnes is not much but if they got close to the 656 assayed thats 3280 grams now that's a lot of gold! could be worth $200K

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    5 tonnes is not much but if they got close to the 656 assayed thats 3280 grams now that's a lot of gold! could be worth $200K
    Any idea how long 5 tonnes takes to go thru the pilot plant.....
    I see conservation land inland between whangamata and waihi beach is closed till December for testing purposes....must be Rahu

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    And don’t forget some of the samples were over 10,000 grams/tonne. Could be interesting times ahead

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    I see conservation land inland between whangamata and waihi beach is closed till December for testing purposes....must be Rahu
    Im not completely up to date but my memory was the pilot plant chosen is about a tonne a day. willing to be corrected.

A long time, given it won't even be tested until the end of April. See page 6 of the last quarterly.

No. It's Oceania Gold

I love NTL gambling. Its much better excitement than putting a bet on a horse race : instead of it taking minuits to see whether your choice was a good one, it takes years, the tension and anticipation never ends.
    And better than a pokie, instead of a dollar in, pull the arm, and is it gone or you get $1000, NTL offers seemingly eternal dreams of 600 g/Au a tonne....or even quoted 10,000 g/t. ( I do not recall seeing 10 kg/tonne anywhere- Brain, where did you see that?)
    anyway, let the dice roll again. By buying NTL we all qualify as goldbugs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    And don’t forget some of the samples were over 10,000 grams/tonne. Could be interesting times ahead