sharetrader
Page 415 of 936 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 9358

NTL is a rough ride, and expectations have to be very low to have any pleasant surprises.
    Im contemplating buying more, however IMHO, with cash dwindling, then I expect a capital raise will be required, which will be at lower than current market, so Im going to hold off.

On a hypothetical note, I hope they are tanking the result with their update so they can do some insider trading, with GREAT news just around the corner. Completely illegal of course, but seriously, how much worse can it get.

It would be nice to think the fat cat salaries could be culled until there is some real progress.

My other cynical comment would be, if NTL stick true to form (and HGD form), they will sit on good news until they need more $$$. "We just found lots of gold, but we need $$$ to get it out"
    Last edited by Landyman; 30-04-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Now would be a really good time for Hill to announce that's hes suspended his salary, to be repaid from sales of extracted gold. The salary is unjustified.

Maybe shareholders should pull a lefty and go up to the mine and start protesting at the INactivity!

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Cashflow is the killer for me.
    The key question is how long it will take to get the Metallurgical Testwork Pilot Plant working. " Commissioning of the pilot processing plan has been delayed by land use consent applications which are being processed. All components of plant have arrived and are awaiting assembly off site. It is anticipated that resource consent issues will be resolved by end May following which the plant can be commissioned. In the interim the ROM stockpile continues to grow and will remain stored inside the mine until the plant is operational"

with 200 tonnes ready to process would that not be 200 x 34.8 g/t = 245 ounces @ NZ$1926 = $472K of gold alone?

I must say it is really disappointing that this additional resource consent has caught NTL out. But apart from that delay everything else is positive.

At the AGM sept 2017 they said that they have the option to borrow from the bank once the feasibility study (or similar) is completed. I am not not sure what is required to make this satisfactory for banks, although I would be prepared to front up for more shares at a good price. It is high risk, but with a potential big price if it comes off.

My understanding is that the pilot plant is only capable of processing 90kg/hr so unless they put very high grade ore through it the plant will not be generating much cash. For immediate significant cash flow Toll treatment would seem to be The only option. As they report they are considering this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    The key question is how long it will take to get the Metallurgical Testwork Pilot Plant working. " Commissioning of the pilot processing plan has been delayed by land use consent applications which are being processed. All components of plant have arrived and are awaiting assembly off site. It is anticipated that resource consent issues will be resolved by end May following which the plant can be commissioned. In the interim the ROM stockpile continues to grow and will remain stored inside the mine until the plant is operational"

with 200 tonnes ready to process would that not be 200 x 34.8 g/t = 245 ounces @ NZ$1926 = $472K of gold alone?

I must say it is really disappointing that this additional resource consent has caught NTL out. But apart from that delay everything else is positive.
    Ha Ha! Resource consent by May? Yeah right, as the Tui ad says! On second thoughts, May could be right...May 2020. Hands up those of us who have seen the resource consent process go to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    My understanding is that the pilot plant is only capable of processing 90kg/hr so unless they put very high grade ore through it the plant will not be generating much cash. For immediate significant cash flow Toll treatment would seem to be The only option. As they report they are considering this option.
    90 kg an hour...200 days to process stockpiled 200 tonnes...they couldnt mine gold as fast as they are spending money. They have consent to take 20,000 m2 m a year - 40,000 tonnes - out. Just take it out for now & toll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post

34.8 g/tonne would be the worlds highest current extraction rate I think. I would be pleased to see 20 - 25 g/tonne, still an extraordinary rate.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    90kg an hour? That is only a few shovels worth of ore. What kind of plant is this? Some childs toy?