sharetrader
Page 416 of 939 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 9383

??? Might be quicker to crush it with a mortar and pestle and pan it by hand, lol...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    90kg an hour? That is only a few shovels worth of ore. What kind of plant is this? Some childs toy?
    As a regular commenter on this stock I'm sure you are aware of what kind of plant it is. It has been about testing the extraction system and to do so in a manner that is environmentally friendly. Once they are sure everything works...then comes the scaled up plant. With the grades they have seen at Dubbo the pilot plant will be cashflow positive.

[QUOTE=Mbro;757268]90 kg an hour...200 days to process stockpiled 200 tonnes...they couldnt mine gold as fast as they are spending money. They have consent to take 20,000 m2 m a year - 40,000 tonnes - out. Just take it out for now & toll it![/QUOTE

My best guess is that in order for NTL to get the best price for Toll treatment they need to have alternatives. Waihi is just down the road and would be the logical toll treater if the charges were sensible. Alternatives of course put NTL into a stronger negotiating position.

Suggest Mr Hill needs to use his salary to pay the consultants required to get resource consent across the line. Regulatory bureaucracy is only fed fast and well by other bureaucrats, not neanderthals bashing their heads against the compliance wall ; again we are being slowed by ntls inability and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Suggest Mr Hill needs to use his salary to pay the consultants required to get resource consent across the line. Regulatory bureaucracy is only fed fast and well by other bureaucrats, not neanderthals bashing their heads against the compliance wall ; again we are being slowed by ntls inability and ignorance.
    Totally agree - what annoys me most is that a resource consent for a small pilot plant crushing 90kg/hour is needed at all. There must be some industrial land available nearby where a little noise and dust (which itself can be controlled) is already a permitted activity. If it is set up within the mine one would have thought the environmental impact of the pilot plant itself would be minimal compared with other already consented activity in the mine. It should only need a few hours of a professional planners time to get this across the line on a non notified basis.

Remember the Traffic Management plan and how long that took to be approved. That should have been a fairly straight forward consent. This is mining in the coromandel.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Remember the Traffic Management plan and how long that took to be approved. That should have been a fairly straight forward consent. This is mining in the coromandel.
    That's the big worry. Every day is crucial now to avoid another capital raising.

Yeah exactly. People are not focussing on the real problem. I remember Charbel Nader at the last SGM saying that the risks are primarily political. Then a few days later they announced that the TMP had been approved. I believe the mine itself should be very profitable. You have to give the management and directors credit for progressing it this far. There have been mistakes along the way but this mine is very close to production with some very good grades. I am hopeful that the long suffering shareholders, directors and management will ultimately get some reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    34.8 g/tonne would be the worlds highest current extraction rate I think. I would be pleased to see 20 - 25 g/tonne, still an extraordinary rate.
    This number came from this quarterly report

"Assays of grab samples from run of mine ore have ranged between
    trace and 515g/t gold for an average of 34.8g/t Au, and trace and 4070g/t silver for and average of
    296g/t Ag.

Representative samples have been taken of broken ore removed from northern face and removed to
    rom stockpile Has yielded grades between 2.65g/t and 130g/t gold for an average of 36g/t Au, and
    between 35g/t and 441g/t silver for an average of 146g/t Ag. "

The 2018 annual report had the following for Dubbo
    Measured =13,000 tonnes Aueg g/t = 96.9 for 40,700 ounces. adding in indicated and inferred brought the Aueg g/t down to 22.0

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    This number came from this quarterly report

"Assays of grab samples from run of mine ore have ranged between
    trace and 515g/t gold for an average of 34.8g/t Au, and trace and 4070g/t silver for and average of
    296g/t Ag.

Representative samples have been taken of broken ore removed from northern face and removed to
    rom stockpile Has yielded grades between 2.65g/t and 130g/t gold for an average of 36g/t Au, and
    between 35g/t and 441g/t silver for an average of 146g/t Ag. "

The 2018 annual report had the following for Dubbo
    Measured =13,000 tonnes Aueg g/t = 96.9 for 40,700 ounces. adding in indicated and inferred brought the Aueg g/t down to 22.0
    Yep...but is anyone interested? Seems like they would rather moan their arse off about things being a month behind schedule.