sharetrader
Page 42 of 936 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    yeah was on asx
    yes cant figure that out as to why it would be posted at 3.40 or so on the ASX, make a brief cameo appearance and disappear to be replaced with meeting stuff that was there originally.Oh well all good news anyway-watch this space today- maybe

buyers piling in -somebody has lit the fuse
    sellers pulling out
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 05-09-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Watching.....watching....

Wow! Now let's see how the day ends and whether NTL gets a bigger profile.

AWOL

bit of support in oz with a big gap in the sellers

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Up 50% already. Free cave brewed pilsner for everyone I guess.

1.8 cents is dirt cheap for this junior if you are in for the long haul as it will get some major traction when extraction gets under way. Not to sure how long it will take though, so whats the bet this time next week it will be back around 1.2 cents.Good to see some positive action all the same.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    1.8 cents is dirt cheap for this junior if you are in for the long haul as it will get some major traction when extraction gets under way. Not to sure how long it will take though, so whats the bet this time next week it will be back around 1.2 cents.Good to see some positive action all the same.

LOL another backhanded compliment from the bitter man himself.

C'mon when are you actually going to give these guys a clap instead of a slap. Long haul.... your judgement of time differs from mine as they set out their timeline and appear to be rocking on. It seems it has been all action for a year.

While GEL loses its way and stops all mining and reverses back to explorer, others worldwide have delisted shut down and otherwise sat on shareholders funds. The NTL managment have progressed in such a market. My view is those who can progress like this in a difficult headwind will benefit greatly for shareholders.

Go for gold boys

Banned

JUST OUT ON ASX

WOOHOO!!!. AM I READING THIS RIGHT?????? 1 cent!!!!

New Talisman Gold Mines Limited is pleased to announce that it is giving shareholders theopportunity to participate in the company’s capital raising program in the form of a Share Purchase
    Plan (SPP).
    The SPP will provide shareholders resident in New Zealand or Australia (eligible shareholders) on
    4 September 2013 (the record date) the opportunity to subscribe for shares up to NZ$15,000, or
    Australian $12,600 in total or in lots of NZ$1,000 or Australian $900.
    New Talisman has decided that the SPP is not able to be made to shareholders who are resident
    in other countries so as to avoid breaching laws in the relevant jurisdictions. New Talisman, in
    making this decision, has taken into account the small number of overseas shareholdings within
    holders not resident in New Zealand or Australia.
    The issue price will be NZ 1.0 cent or AU 0.86 cent.
    The issue price has been calculated by taking the volume weighted average price of New Talisman
    shares traded on the NZX Main Board over the 5 trading days prior to the offer date and discounting
    this price by 9%. The Australian dollar equivalent has been calculated by converting the NZ dollar
    issue price to Australian currency using the Westpac bank exchange rate applicable at close of
    business on 4 September 2013 which is 0.8578.
    Funds raised from the SPP will be used to initiate underground bulk sampling and evaluation at
    New Talisman Mine in Karangahake (including mining and processing options, safety and
    environmental requirements and relevant consents) and for working capital.
    The SPP documents will be mailed to shareholders on 10 September 2013.

They should have released that this morning before the market opened. I would be a little disappointed if I'd picked up some shares at today's prices. Luckily my buy order wasn't taken up this morning.

AWOL

wake me when it gets to 10 cents