sharetrader
Page 43 of 937 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast

Its almost back where it started. Disappointing really.

Yeap, disappointed I am indeed. Been meaning to buy in for a couple months now, finally have some spare $s and I end up cannon fodder for this morning.. Ah well, I guess you could say I'm getting an education haha.

Quote Originally Posted by VinPetrol View Post
    Yeap, disappointed I am indeed. Been meaning to buy in for a couple months now, finally have some spare $s and I end up cannon fodder for this morning.. Ah well, I guess you could say I'm getting an education haha.
    Don't feel bad. I got similarly excited a few months ago and got a clump at .025. Not a big investment but annoying. I would like some more though. Something about owning a gold mine....

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    They should have released that this morning before the market opened. I would be a little disappointed if I'd picked up some shares at today's prices. Luckily my buy order wasn't taken up this morning.
    Didn't NTL say they didn't need to do a further capital raising because they were going to raise money via their test ore?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Didn't NTL say they didn't need to do a further capital raising because they were going to raise money via their test ore?
    Oh wait, nevermind. Foolish me for not reading pages 7 & 17 of the Annual Report (https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/177255.pdf):

19. GOING CONCERN
    The financial report has been prepared on a going concern basis. The company raised A$543,510 less expenses since balance date and is planning further capital raising. The directors expect to hold sufficient funds to ensure that financial obligations can continue to be met for longer than 12 months.

Although this is kind of inconsistent with page 3 of the same report:

Pre-Feasibility Study
    The Pre-Feasibility Study was completed in March 2013. It analysed a range of options centred on the concept of a small scale operation with low capital requirements that would generate, over time, the funds required to explore and open up future mining areas. The operation would focus on the high confidence resources, immediately adjacent to the accessible 8 level drive, delineated during the 2005 exploration program and create the infrastructure necessary to support further exploration activity.

Wish I had sold at 1.8c this morning now...

Banned

I continue to chuckle when I read I hope they dont dilute us. How do you think mining will get funded??

When SPP or any other issues are announced

Shareprice drops
    Fund are raised
    Funds applied
    Mining begins
    Major buys us all beers and sails off in his new superboat or decks out his cave.........

Dilution only matters where holders dont participate or the money gets wasted. For what has been achieved in 12 months I am confident they will bring it home.

Lets see what SPP doc says. Ill be taking up all I can thats for sure.

At 1 cent this is a cheap entry to a high grade small producer which at those grades beats anything else out there in NZ.

Major did you get your mine visit organised? Let me know as I would be keen to get a look in.

Moosie you mentioned previously that you dont like SPP's at market price well these guys did it at a huge discount to todays trading here and in Aus and a big discount to 30 day vwap. Its a gift in my view.

DYOR
    Holding NTL, NTLO, NTLOA

AWOL

no reply from Ntl sofar - I'd wager they have been a bit busy after the last few days so if I dont get an answer before the meeting I'll have a chat there about it. Will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Don't feel bad. I got similarly excited a few months ago and got a clump at .025. Not a big investment but annoying. I would like some more though. Something about owning a gold mine....
    Cheers for that. I needed a little perspective, definitely not the end of the world!

just got to me a little bit that if I had pulled trigger yesterday or held off until this afternoon I'd be in a better position either way!

Bit ticked about the announcement being in the middle of the next day after the record date though
    :\ I don't even get the chance to average down my position in the spp.
    Last edited by VinPetrol; 05-09-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: sp

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by VinPetrol View Post
    :\ I don't even get the chance to average down my position in the spp.
    Not quite true. ASB is showing only one buyer at 0.007 at the moment! So you will likely get your chance to average down this way.

Excellent choice of name by the way. Good laugh.

Disc: Hold NTL. Have done since they were spectrum resources and I was knee high to a grasshopper!

AWOL

I guess VanDiesel is cheaper than Vinpetrol,

lol, good name
    And welcome to sharetrader, Ntl and have fun
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 06-09-2013 at 04:40 AM.