sharetrader
Page 441 of 936 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 9358
    Guru

[QUOTE=nextbigthing;766700]$415k PA apparently.

I think that his package was reduced in the cost savings programme .

101 buyers and around 14 sellers according to the board I look at, funny to see so many buyers.
    I guess people can now acquire a small chunk in a gold mine, where as I wanted a big chunk in a NZ Gold Mine

Pilot plant works small amounts of gold being produced it will be interesting to see how concentrated the gold is etc

Well done mathew

While some people question the small volume, remember this is material from the vein face set aside and it should be very high recovery.
    Also questioned is the 16m over 2 years, 8000 ounces, that this is not significant.

It is massive amount of funds for the development of this mine to larger scale operation, we are on the move gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    While some people question the small volume, remember this is material from the vein face set aside and it should be very high recovery.
    Also questioned is the 16m over 2 years, 8000 ounces, that this is not significant.

It is massive amount of funds for the development of this mine to larger scale operation, we are on the move gentlemen
    Agree . the Pilot Plant announcement this morning with accompanying photographs has the ring of Neil Armstrong 50 years ago of 'one small step ... etc giant leap for NTL' !!

"New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (the Company) intends to seek applications to subscribe for the shortfall under its recent share purchase plan offer of new quoted shares (the Offer)."

Dose this mean the because I didn't take up my fill 15k offering I can increase my organial offer?

Matt Hill should write a book about how kill the SP in one easy step.

This reminds me of the German inflation pre the 2nd world war or Zimbabwe's 100 trillion banknote,(probably a collectors item now)

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post

This reminds me of the German inflation pre the 2nd world war or Zimbabwe's 100 trillion banknote,(probably a collectors item now)
    Unfortunately crazy stuff again from Matt Hill on managing investor and employee confidence. I feel for the investors who in good faith after receiving the outstanding news on the Pilot Plant and have just paid 0.9c a share to see it once again flattened within hours. Can we believe the end of August closing date for this one? Is their any limit on the quantity of shares that one can now invest? Some good questions for the AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post

We would have to assume that he knows that there are investors that are wanting to buy more shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    We would have to assume that he knows that there are investors that are wanting to buy more shares.
    Well they could buy on the market - like anyone else. There is a responsibility to minimize dilution, especially seeing that they are fully funded to complete their next phase and get the mine generating cashflow. There is also a reason why shareholders have a capped allocation, and if he did see interest from shareholders wanting more than their allocation - why is the SPP open to all investors? Why do they even need more money when they exceeded their 1.5m required. If this shortfall falls short it will put more of a damper on the growing optimism we've seen the last few days than it already has.
    Last edited by Ace; 26-07-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.