sharetrader
Page 443 of 936 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 9358

Lets admit the Management do some very selfish and often immature and even stupid things but, unless it's all lies about the gold, where can they go, other than being very soon in the real stuff and returning handsomely to the long suffering s.holders???????

Maybe it's time for a fresh pair of eyes at the top.Matt Hill has done his bit,it's pretty clear his management skills are not up to the job.
    It will take a completley different skill set,to run a mine especially in NZ and especially under labour and the greens,it's time for Matt to step down and enjoy the fruits of his labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    If the 15% figure is correct and they have already issued 150M shares then they are about half way there.
    . . and my worries about hostile takeover are misplaced.

And I feel quite positive about this extension now.

(OK, OK, I've changed my mind, I was wrong, I'll admit it, I'm a big man, I won't sulk for long )

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    If the 15% figure is correct and they have already issued 150M shares then they are about half way there.
    24/07/2019 15:43 MKTUPDTE
    New Talisman is pleased to announce its completion of a successful SPP raising a total of NZ$1.73m through the issue of 252,204,137 shares.

Why would people be buying at $0.008 on market when they could buy in shortfall at discount?

Quote Originally Posted by KS View Post
    24/07/2019 15:43 MKTUPDTE
    New Talisman is pleased to announce its completion of a successful SPP raising a total of NZ$1.73m through the issue of 252,204,137 shares.
    Normally a 'shortfall' is when there is a lower than available take up of shares offered. In this case it seems NTL is loosely using shortfall as a shortage of shares being offered compared with that applied for. It's unfortunate some investors may interpret 'shortfall' as a sign of weakness in the company when in fact it it the opposite. If the 15% maximum take up now is real then i'm more comfortable current shareholders are are not to be heavily diluted but does anyone know this is a fact?

IMO

How many billion's of shares are there now? how many cap raises have there been? How many name changes over how many years? Worth thinking about and joining a few dots.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Bucko, and I suffer from gold fever.

It's an addiction I'm not proud of but I've taken the first step and admitted I have a problem.

"The company currently has 343,553,188 shares listed on the NZSX."
    Think the NZX website might be a bit out of date now..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    How many billion's of shares are there now? how many cap raises have there been? How many name changes over how many years? Worth thinking about and joining a few dots.
    2.4 bill and rising.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    2.4 bill and rising.
    Don't forget the 50mil promised in a years time from the last SPP and of course the options that could mint another 120mil.are there any more deals for shares out there?