sharetrader
Page 444 of 936 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 9358

I think the CR warrants a nice trip to Monaco for a holiday for the management team.

Im still holding, but didnt participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I think there is and logically must be an upper limit to the capital you can raise from an SPP. 15% more shares springs to mind but hopefully a more learned poster will clarify this..
    It's in the NZX listing rules (not in the NTL constitution), but up to you to work out if those rules apply in this situation

That 8000oz forecast is mentioned a lot in recent NTL documentation. That requires processing 360t ore very month. Which the pilot plant can't do. Other parts of the papers mention only 'contributory funding' from the pilot plant, plus use of funds raised for more digging and paperwork and project studies, So self sustaining revenue seems either really close (actual @8000oz production and sales) or at least another year or two away. It's a bit unclear. Unless (1) third part processing, or (2) 8000oz means bulk sampling and stockpiling and inferred au, not 'processing'.

Any thoughts?

In answer to the question about people buying at 0.8 it might be because the Minimum purchase is 1000$ so these might be small purchase by way of sharesies. I would sell my holding at 0.8 if I could and even 0.7 is tempting.
    Last edited by Brain; 29-07-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    That 8000oz forecast is mentioned a lot in recent NTL documentation. That requires processing 360t ore very month. Which the pilot plant can't do. Other parts of the papers mention only 'contributory funding' from the pilot plant, plus use of funds raised for more digging and paperwork and project studies, So self sustaining revenue seems either really close (actual @8000oz production and sales) or at least another year or two away. It's a bit unclear. Unless (1) third part processing, or (2) 8000oz means bulk sampling and stockpiling and inferred au, not 'processing'.

Any thoughts?
    They mention the 8000oz over the next 2 years,I did work out at the time when full production would have to come on line,I think it was around march next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    In answer to the question about people buying at 0.8 it might be because the Minimum purchase is 1000$ so these might be small purchase by way of sharesies. I would sell my holding at 0.8 if I could and even 0.7 is tempting.
    Yes agree I sold 2 mil shares at .007 and used the funds to take up the SPP.I suppose if this newish SPP is oversubscribed you could end up with a lot less than you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Yes agree I sold 2 mil shares at .007 and used the funds to take up the SPP.I suppose if this newish SPP is oversubscribed you could end up with a lot less than you wanted.
    Yes that’s the risk. I equivocate on the .007 but at .008 it is more than tempting.
    Matt Hill needs to tell us at what point he will be giving us our money back. Probably there is no risk of this happening but then again there is always a chance that someone wants to buy a significant stake.

These were the first shares I ever purchased back in 2013 i think. Hurts me to say it as I used to be really passionate about this company but the whole thing just seems more like some sort of project to mine bank accounts after seeing the same old cycle time after time, year after year.

News announcement > cap raise > news announcement > cap raise > news announcement > cap raise.
    Last edited by Rosco; 29-07-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    These were the first shares I ever purchased back in 2013 i think. Hurts me to say it as I used to be really passionate about this company but the whole thing just seems like some sort of scam after seeing the same old cycle time after time, year after year.

News announcement > cap raise > news announcement > cap raise > news announcement > cap raise.
    Finally someone is honest. Thanks for sharing, this ponzi is a disgrace.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    These were the first shares I ever purchased back in 2013 i think. Hurts me to say it as I used to be really passionate about this company but the whole thing just seems more like some sort of project to mine bank accounts after seeing the same old cycle time after time, year after year.

You forgot the name change bit after 3-4 raises....