sharetrader
Page 445 of 936 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 9358

And the price rise after the cap raise, where you can trade and buy lower.....or run.

Have to say i'll be out at the first whiff of an uptick in price and will take a loss. I got sucked in by hype and did NOT do any research at all so I have no one to blame but myself. I have been sucked in by both gold and diamonds now, I hang my head in shame.

Guru

Just a reminder, Last day today for Full and Final SPP ( until the next one --NOT ) , imo once this is bedded down and out of the way we should be off to the races:

Permits are issued and in order.
    Gold is there and ready to mine.
    Crew is there and ready to start ( restart ) .
    Money is committed and banked.

What else do we need in order for this to be a fantastic success ?

Hi Whatsup

Isn’t the cutoff 30th of August for Shortfall offer?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Just a reminder, Last day today for Full and Final SPP ( until the next one --NOT ) , imo once this is bedded down and out of the way we should be off to the races:

Permits are issued and in order.
    Gold is there and ready to mine.
    Crew is there and ready to start ( restart ) .
    Money is committed and banked.

What else do we need in order for this to be a fantastic success ?
    Might be getting a little ahead of yourself whatsup its the end of next month:-
    Alternatively, the form and cheque can be mailed to the address on the attached form and must be received no later than 5pm NZT on the 30th August 2019.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Might be getting a little ahead of yourself whatsup its the end of next month:-
    Alternatively, the form and cheque can be mailed to the address on the attached form and must be received no later than 5pm NZT on the 30th August 2019.
    oly shi! I have why the long lead in , I sent mine yesterday !!

Still what is there to stop the starting ( restarting ? )

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    oly shi! I have why the long lead in , I sent mine yesterday !!
    Doesn't seem like yesterday to me... This SPP will have taken three months to complete by the time the unquantified shortfall shares have been allocated.

NTL hasn't traded on the ASX at all yesterday, nor today (so far) (- No, none all day).
    Quite a few went through y/day on the NZX - 7m was it?
    Then today, 5.7m traded, but 5m of that was in the first 8 seconds of trading, and then 657,222 at 11:09, then no more at all. (I got this data from Stockness Monster https://stocknessmonster.com/quotes/ntl.nzx/)

Does this mean anything? Well, I'll speculate, even though the situation is not very rational just now (nor usually, I suppose)
    The Aussies mostly can't participate in this extended SPP (someone called it a new SPP) so aren't interested in selling at 0.7 or 0.8c to buy more. Hence no trading there.

In NZ, there was rush of sellers y/day and early this morning who either want to buy more in the SPP or who are disillusioned and just want out altogether. But now it seems the frantic trading has stopped.

As I've said before here, I'm an optimist, and I hope that panicking or desperate sellers have now dried up.

OK, I'll stick my neck out with more speculation - that there will be quite a standoff with not much trading until the end of August, when the price will increase, especially if there's some lovely shiny gold to show.

P.S. This much, at least, is rational, that the SP won't rise above 0.7 till September, while anyone can buy at 0.6875c
    But what if they show us a shiny lump of gold and people flock to the SPP?? If the 15% limit is correct, then applications will have to be scaled back, won't they?
    Last edited by Lion; 30-07-2019 at 06:30 PM. Reason: P.S.

Honest question from what might be a rhetorical question.

What actually is the current state of play with this company?

They appear to have a pilot plant to test an experimental way of purifying ore before it can be further processed. Do the Resourse Consents and permits just cover this pilot plant or does it cover a full scale plant as well? I see they are hoping to produce a small amount of bullion if the pilot plant is successful but I can't see anywhere where they state the expected revenue from this? Will it make money or is it just a test process? Who is extracting the gold from the purified ore? How much does this cost? How much money is required to build the full scale plant? When are they expecting to start building the full scale plant and are they expecting another share placement at this time to cover the costs of doing so? How long will it take to build a full scale plant assuming the experimental plant is successful?

about Matt Hill:

I don't know a great deal about him, but he does have a pretty good record of directorships in many companies.

There's been a bit of critical comment about him recently on this thread. His $400k salary does seem high.

But I'd just like to say that he has considerable 'skin in the game'.

He's listed as number 4 in the top 20 shareholders of NTL with about 42 million shares, or 2.03% of all shares.

Then there's HILL FAMILY GROUP PTY LIMITED at number 10 with 28,096,507 shares or 1.35%
    I'm not sure if this is Matthew's family or not.

But either way, I'd say Matthew's interests are pretty well aligned with the rest of us 'ordinary' shareholders.