sharetrader
Page 447 of 938 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 9378

$400k in a company that doesn't even generate revenue let alone profit..

If he had ONLY been paying himself $200k p.a. the last few years we might not have need this cap raise

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    $400k in a company that doesn't even generate revenue let alone profit..

If he had ONLY been paying himself $200k p.a. the last few years we might not have need this cap raise
    Doesn't seem to have considered it worthwhile poking any of that remuneration back into the recent issue either. No SH notices from any of the large holders.

Trading patterns, continued:

Again, no trading on ASX.
    Again, only early trading on NZX (2.73m, all at 1 second to 10 am)

I wonder what it means, if anything.
    I'd guess it's a seller from overseas who lodges an order, during our night, their day, for all or most of the shares they can sell at 0.7c

Quarterly reports are out. They say gold will be on view at the AGM in September.

Guru

Anyone catch the fineprint:

The company has received notification from the Department of Conservation that access to the Rahu permit area would unable to be granted due to Iwi treaty settlement discussions. The board is reviewing its options with regard to Rahu.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Anyone catch the fineprint:

The company has received notification from the Department of Conservation that access to the Rahu permit area would unable to be granted due to Iwi treaty settlement discussions. The board is reviewing its options with regard to Rahu.
    Yes, I sure noticed that, blackcap. Not good, is it? Rahu is an important part of future plans.
    "Unable to be granted" sounds pretty definite, but then "Iwi treaty settlement discussions" sounds like there may be some negotiation possible.

Let's hope our $400k p.a. CEO can negotiate in the company's favour.

Looking forward to a happy September, when capital raising is (hopefully!) finished and there's real, shiny gold to be seen at the AGM.

Tyre Kicker

Had noticed also, But my take is that they are unable to grant permit untill treaty settlement has taken place.
    chippy52

Quote Originally Posted by chippy52 View Post
    Had noticed also, But my take is that they are unable to grant permit untill treaty settlement has taken place.
    Yes also noted - not sure how much DD was done by NTL before buying into Rahu? The area has had rigs over it in the past and nothing was raised then. Do the iwi also own the gold beneath? I'm reconciling myself that current work beneath the mountain is the first priority and will provide the profits and time to see Rahu settled and become available again.

Does anyone know how much they paid for rahu?I have never seen aything in the financial statements,I'm wondering if it was one of those $1.00 deals!

Rahu was a confidential settlement. I asked the question some time ago presumably it is still confidential. Hidden in the accounts somewhere.

Tyre Kicker

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Yes also noted - not sure how much DD was done by NTL before buying into Rahu? The area has had rigs over it in the past and nothing was raised then. Do the iwi also own the gold beneath? I'm reconciling myself that current work beneath the mountain is the first priority and will provide the profits and time to see Rahu settled and become available again.
    I found this in a 2015 activities report. Perhaps they have this under control.

Iwi consultation

Discussions were undertaken with a local official Iwi representative during the period. The official
    advised NTL that the Iwi they represented were not opposed to mining per se but needed to be
    kept abreast of our plans and work programme in order to clearly understand the impacts of any
    mining which may be undertaken by the company. We will continue to work closely with local Iwi to
    ensure they are aware of the work being carried out at the Talisman mine and plans for future
    developments.
    chippy52