sharetrader
Page 448 of 936 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by chippy52 View Post
    I found this in a 2015 activities report. Perhaps they have this under control.

Iwi consultation

Discussions were undertaken with a local official Iwi representative during the period. The official
    advised NTL that the Iwi they represented were not opposed to mining per se but needed to be
    kept abreast of our plans and work programme in order to clearly understand the impacts of any
    mining which may be undertaken by the company. We will continue to work closely with local Iwi to
    ensure they are aware of the work being carried out at the Talisman mine and plans for future
    developments.
    I think Fletchers thought they were all set to go as well...….
    Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I think Fletchers thought they were all set to go as well...….
    Sad.
    I agree, I think it's the smart move not to bring any of this into the political headlights...who knows what could happen in the year of delivery

Its not rocket science they want their cut as usual, nothing new there, Rahu is many years into the future.
    The current mine, getting gold from the high grade ore processing plant, gearing up for the full plant, and then turning attentions to "The Deeps" or whatever it is called, where we know there is mega gold.
    Will be enough to keep us going for the next 20 years.
    Rahu is 25 to 30 years away, anyone could be in government as Fred Winstone and Barney Jones Rubble will be dead and in jail convicted of fraud respectively, and Jacinda a blot on the political landscape crushed by Luxon 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Its not rocket science they want their cut as usual, nothing new there, Rahu is many years into the future.
    It would be great PR if Iwi and NTL came to an agreement by giving them first rights of refusal work tenders, or apprenticeships to help local iwi members with unemployment etc.
    Mutually beneficial having Iwi on your side, slows down the PK-tards.

Previously when NTL got non-notified approval from HDC re: water quality impact there was a press release from NTL&HDC that stated that a iwi representative was informed, went to visit NTL/Karangahape area and the iwi representative then determined that there would be next to no environmental impact.
    PK tried to challenge that legally to slow down progress but I suspect they withdrew it eventually because their claims would have been opposite of what was determined by Iwi/HDC.

Guru

gold atm US$1442 = NZ $ 2168 !!

Guru

I cannot understand why there is such strong buying @ .008 ATM when S Hers can buy into the SPP @ .006785 plus 1 loyalty share, are all of these purchasers new S Hers buying into the NTL story ?

With the 'Bonus' shares that are realized after 12months, as long as you are a current shareholder with any amount of shares, you will get the bonus shares? Or do you have to keep all shares purchased through the SPP to gain the bonus?

whatsup - as I understand it, this extended SPP is open to anyone.
    So that makes it even more mystifying why anyone is paying 0.7c let alone 0.8
    Counting free bonus shares in a year, the effective price of new shares under the SPP is only 0.573c
    I wonder when we'll hear how much new money has come in under this extended SPP? Probably early September.
    And I also wonder what will happen if the total new money from the SPP exceeds the 15% cap allowed as new shares. (If that is indeed the cap. No-one seems quite sure on that, but there must be some limit).

I'm impatient for September (end of SPP) and first gold.

P.S. Blue Horseshoe, I'm sure you are correct. That's a (small) positive sign, isn't it??

P.P.S. Price of gold still increasing, because of US/China trade tensions NZ$2,236.19

+24.96
    +1.13%
    Last edited by Lion; 05-08-2019 at 07:12 PM.

The buying might be coming from overseas investers not eligible to participate in the SPP.

$400k is too much for Mr Hill with a board and administrative staff more numerous than people with gumboots on

And things are getting worse not better.
    this has not been as glittering as I had hoped, it looked smooooth two years ago. i bought it because of big assays, consent, and NZ buffer.
    Not enough going for it to not lose more money, and it looks more likely every day.
    shares are so worthless I may keep them, to be proven wrong, ha ha