sharetrader
Page 463 of 936 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 9358

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/341267

It's good grading that they've announced, although I wonder if these results have been cherry-picked?

Guru

+ + WOW, assay results out for the ore stockpile,

1st batch, gold 989 g/t = 38 oz/ tonne, silver 4120 g/t = 158 oz / tonne.

2nd batch, gold 876 g/t =33.69 oz/tonne, silver 2800g/tonne= 107.69 oz per tonne !!!

Are these assays correct , WHAT AM I MISSING ? !!
    Last edited by whatsup; 20-09-2019 at 09:58 AM. Reason: add info

It's as clear as mud as usual,how much ore was processed to produce the 1.2kg of concentrate?And where did the 2kg of concentrate come from which is being assayed,as they have only produced 1.2kg so far!

But looking on the positive side at least there is some gold there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    It's as clear as mud as usual,how much ore was processed to produce the 1.2kg of concentrate?And where did the 2kg of concentrate come from which is being assayed,as they have only produced 1.2kg so far!

There's just no pleasing some people!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    There's just no pleasing some people!
    I still think they should get bluemanarc to write up these releases!
    Still price is up to a cent so can't be bad

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    + + WOW, assay results out for the ore stockpile,

1st batch, gold 989 g/t = 38 oz/ tonne, silver 4120 g/t = 158 oz / tonne.

2nd batch, gold 876 g/t =33.69 oz/tonne, silver 2800g/tonne= 107.69 oz per tonne !!!

Are these assays correct , WHAT AM I MISSING ? !!
    Remember the concentrate is effectively a 4:1 ratio of the original ore. This shows that the pilot plant works in practice with extremely high recovery rates. They said at the AGM that the plant will need tweaking to get the balance of everything right. We should see a stream of assay results as they progress.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post

Steve, at the AGM they said that they were processing (sadly didn't say how much each time ) and sending the processed concentrate off for assaying regularly -- every couple of weeks Im picking , we have to wait for additional up dates, this is a great start much better that I was hoping for, looks great for the future.

Finally what we have been waiting for.

Below is a post on HC i thought was a good read.

Please excuse any spelling and grammar mistakes, tapped my thoughts out at work over coffee

NTL are going through the appropriate process.
    The pilot plant will do two things. Right now it will produce assays. The assays will be used for a DFS (which is near the end of a mines "startup process".
    Secondly, throughout production the pilot plant will guide the company on which sections of the mine to process, keeping yields high.

Assays -> DFS (which is a very advanced stage in the mine proofing process).
    DFS -> Bank -> Loan
    Loan - > Full plant.

Every month this company looks more and more like a company I can assess relative to other mining companies. This company can now be valued with less uncertainty.

If any of you have read the PFS, you will see a loan was always necessary (and factored into the NPV of $16-$36mil per year) and they are now set up to take this company to production.
    Happy to be a holder of a company with a clear production runway. If fact the main thing to take away from today, is how easy it is to forget NTL has jumped most of the red tape. All that remains now are usual business regulations.
    NTL has mining infrastructure, testing equipment, assay proofing, and a strong case for a loan to tap into that NPV from the PFS.

If anyone would like a light run-over of the acronyms it helps put NTL in perspective. From a industry wide view point, NTL looks very good.
    A bank will likely loan to a company with sound fundamentals in a politically stable country such as NZ (BTW for anyone concerned the bank will see environmental regulations being met, and not the hippies making a fuss at the AGM).

Pre-feasibility studies.
    There are three common reasons for carrying out pre-feasibility studies as follows:As a basis for committing to a major exploration programme following a successful preliminary programme. It is possible for commitments of tens of millions of dollars or more to be made for ongoing exploration and development on the basis of a pre-feasibility study, prior to decision to mine.

For example, where ore reserves cannot be proven by surface drilling, underground development may be required for exploration at an early stage of the project.To attract a buyer to the project or to attract a joint venture partner or as a basis for a major underwriting to raise the required risk capital. A pre-feasibility study may also be prepared in full or in part by potential purchasers as part of the due diligence process.To provide a justification for proceeding to a final feasibility study.

The results of a pre-feasibility study may be the first hard project information that is seen by corporate decision makers. There is a risk that the findings are committed to memory and announced publicly so that it becomes difficult to dislodge them with subsequent information. In such cases, the pre-feasibility study is the real decision point, with the subsequent feasibility study being seen by management as a necessary step along the path that has already been irrevocably committed.

For these reasons the pre-feasibility study must be prepared with great care by experienced people, and its conclusions heavily qualified wherever necessary. Assumptions should be realistic rather than optimistic because it is very difficult to bring management and markets back to reality in the event that the final feasibility study is significantly less favourable. The main features of the pre-feasibility study are:Mine design based on a resource model.Best alternative selected from a range of alternatives.Preliminary studies completed on geotechnical, environmental, and infrastructure requirements.Bench scale metallurgical tests and preliminary process design completed.Cost estimates based on factored or comparative prices.Usually result in an Ore Reserve estimate
    Study accuracy 20% to 25%.Ready to proceed to final feasibility study.

Final (definitive) feasibility studies

The final feasibility study is usually based on the most attractive alternative for the project as previously determined.
    The aim of the study is to remove all significant uncertainties and to present the relevant information with back up material in a concise and accessible way. The final feasibility study has three objectives:To provide a basis for detailed design and construction.To demonstrate within a reasonable confidence that the project can be constructed and operated in a technically sound and economically viable manner.

To enable the raising of finance for the project from banks or other sources.

The term Bankable is sometimes used in connection with final feasibility studies. This just means that the study achieves a quality and standard that would be acceptable for submission to bankers. Whether a particular bank will actually lend against the project is another question, depending on many matters that are outside the control of the feasibility study team.

Guru

As per my post last night, after the AGM I was approached by a chap in the foyer who had attended the meeting and whose interest was sparked by some of my questions. I won't name him or who he represents but suffice to say that it involves significant European interests. He was extremely down beat about the World's financial markets and was of the opinion that 2020 will see another contagion starting in Europe with some of their leading banks.

The upshot of that is they are looking to exposure to both physical gold and miners in stable jurisdictions. In particular, our little gem is on their radar. Where that goes will be interesting in itself, but they won't be the only ones. Scary times globally but perhaps fortuitous for NTL.

Guru

The N Z market will be very interesting once the Au market opens.