sharetrader
Page 465 of 938 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 9378

Was there any talk of exec rem? Given thats a large chunk of where $$$ has gone in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    They stressed that the pilot plant (concentrator) is specifically to produce all these assay results and to use these to design and set up the main processing plant.
    Which is when we will start to see the real action.
    They could not give us a timeline and plan for that, which I thought was a bit slack, but kept re-iterating that the makeup and design of this plant would depend on all these results and they were obviously spending a lot of time trialling the size of rocks and inputs / outputs to make sure this is the right decision.
    Cost for the new plant did not seem an issue, when someone asked if its going to be 3m or something, they all laughed, but then failed to say what they thought it would cost, they would not estimate.
    They say they have enough funds to get to full production.

Very interesting points people have mentioned, about the selling power of everything that comes through this plant, so zero waste, and no increase in footprint on the surface.
    So greenies if they bothered to investigate, should be happy.
    That makes alot more sence
    Bluemanarc; Maybe I'm a bit slow

So as an aveage from the two batches sent away, it is:
    4 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that gives them 233g/t of gold from the ore 865g/t of silver a hell of a lot
    Noted that it is likely that they have not put 4 ton through the pilot plant.
    From what I gather via comments on here after the AGM the pilot plant is very much in test mode only doing very small batches i.e. just under 5kg of ore would produce the 1.2kg of concentrate they had on show.
    8kg would produce the "2kg batch of centrifuge concentrate is being assayed and prepared for dispatch to a Major New Zealand based concentrate end user for testwork to form the basis of a commercial off take agreement"

Even with cheery picking the Ore that is extreamly Hi recovery rate IMO.

I think i now understand the importance of the polit plant and why it will never see mass throughput through it. bring on the full production plant I say. By the time they get it they will have all the key areas assessed and know exactly where and what ore to process.
    Hopfully they get to that stage without been brought out as I see the upside of this being huge.

Gold is back on the rise to over $2,400 heading towards $2,500.

Guru

We can't be far away from further assay results and other activity progress. And POG still hovering around $1500usd

Guru

Why is it taking so long to have additional assay results released and when they are I do hope that there is more detail released to give a fair idea as to the gms per tonne from the very small sample?

Yes, so much news needed:
    - more assay results, as first concentrate was sent away ten weeks ago
    - more info on progress with discussions with the "... Major New Zealand based concentrate end user for testwork to form the basis of a commercial off take agreement"
    - plans for pilot plant scaling up
    - conclusion of assessments of enquiries regarding alternative potential treatment options, which has been hanging at the end of quarterly repoots for a long time
    - agreements with Terrafirma on commercial plant term sheet "An update will be provided to shareholders by the Board shortly) <- that was three months ago.

The Quarterly activities report is due out the end of this month

Where is the gold? Show us the gold! The GOLD!

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...pand-gold-mine

Maybe the Political risk for NTL is overstated. The above link certainly shows some common sense being displayed by the Coalition. NTL by comparison to Waihi is about as green as you can get.

In my view this is very significant.
    Last edited by Brain; 11-10-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...pand-gold-mine

Maybe the Political risk for NTL is overstated. The above link certainly shows some common sense being displayed by the Coalition. NTL by comparison to Waihi is about as green as you can get.

In my view this is very significant.
    Agreed Brain. The Greens have been sidelined, despite Ardern's denials.