sharetrader
Page 467 of 936 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 9358

Omg. So after all this time with high hopes and promises they've got 1.8kg of concentrate. Not Gold only concentrate....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Omg. So after all this time with high hopes and promises they've got 1.8kg of concentrate. Not Gold only concentrate....
    At least the cash burn is decreasing. Only went through about $500k last quarter.

Young, have you got a link you can share? Actually, got it

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/343566
    Last edited by Landyman; 31-10-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    That's 50% more concentrate than announced 20/9/2019. Today's announce adds very little to what we already knew. The cashflow report is more telling, they'll need real gold soon or it'll be cap raise time again. No wonder the SP isn't moving.

I wonder, deeply, what the offer of "operating the mine on NTLs behalf" means. Is it possible that one firm runs the mine, another the processing, and NTL does... what?

Or is the statement yet another of the offers of interest that appear and are never resolved in the quarterlies

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That's 50% more concentrate than announced 20/9/2019. Today's announce adds very little to what we already knew. The cashflow report is more telling, they'll need real gold soon or it'll be cap raise time again. No wonder the SP isn't moving.
    Yeah, more dark clouds on the horizon. Looking at the depth charts, it looks like the SP will indeed move, except not up but down. Plenty of sellers, very few buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Yeah, more dark clouds on the horizon. Looking at the depth charts, it looks like the SP will indeed move, except not up but down. Plenty of sellers, very few buyers.
    Yeah I agree. Sad but that's the way it is with this company. Neither the CEO or directors bought any shares in the SPP or shortfall, but continue to draw their fat cat salaries courtesy of the people who did participate in the SPP.
    GLTAH but a bit of slurry is hardly enough to pump the share price, nor more assay reports (jeez how many have their been now?), and the destruction of wealth from the 3 cent share price from about 18 months ago to where if is today IMHO can be laid squarely on the aforementioned 'fat cats'. Meanwhile the cashburn continues......until it's tiime for the next SPP!!!
    Last edited by dubya; 31-10-2019 at 09:53 PM.

I sold half today, but overall have made $30k so not too upset, but have been hoping for another ramp up to sell into, but that doesn’t seem to be happening , so going to put more into something else. I had some for sale at .009 for a month , but the volume was to light to hit it, so it fell off. I first bought at .006 and sold around mid .025 as it fell, and in and out on the way down . Im not as young as i used to be ..60 this month so not hanging around
    GLTASH . I hope it works out for all you guys that have been in it for the last few years . I love the walks in those mountains, and hope it gets going some day . I ll be watching ......

NTL/HGD are historically about "discovery" of gold, not about actually mining it - its seems a simple transition but obvisouly not. Ive been riding this wave for 10 years, and have had some ups and downs with trades. The one consistent is that cash outflows have alwasy exceeded inflows, therefore SPP. I particvipated in teh 2c capital raise a couple of years back, as I thought they were on the cusp of change - another 2 years down the track, and same old.
    Im like you Yoda, watching and waiting. WIll dip my toe in when things become a little more tangible.

With no expected news for the next few weeks, I predict 0.006c by end of next week...