sharetrader
Page 468 of 936 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 9358

I'm staying optimistic although they still seem a long way from selling gold
    - perhaps the plant will be financed via the bankable study
    - perhaps all this talk of operating this, that, and the other is one step away from selling everything
    - perhaps there is an enormous vein of gold in dubbo
    - perhaps the resource consent will be lodged in the next week and fly through
    - perhaps in the meantime ore could be toll-processed down the road to maintain a decent cash balance

Two announcements are due this month: the pilot plant up-scaling and the resource consent lodging. These will be significant milestones.

I have said it before it's time for Matt Hill to move on,he's done his job,NTL now need a strong management to lead the company into production.and sales.Matt can keep his 400K a year,but put him in charge of research/prospecting,after all the gold at waihi will not last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    NTL/HGD are historically about "discovery" of gold, not about actually mining it - its seems a simple transition but obvisouly not. Ive been riding this wave for 10 years, and have had some ups and downs with trades. The one consistent is that cash outflows have alwasy exceeded inflows, therefore SPP. I particvipated in teh 2c capital raise a couple of years back, as I thought they were on the cusp of change - another 2 years down the track, and same old.
    Im like you Yoda, watching and waiting. WIll dip my toe in when things become a little more tangible.
    In the 1900,s they mined alot of gold , everyone knows the gold is there. For me it was about getting it out, and that is just not happening nor will it, while people get paid for very little progress. I can discover a beautiful lady, but if she doesnt come to the party, its a waist of time. Any thing is only worth having if you can actually get it out of the ground. Oil , coal, gold , who cares .... its like having a canvas and paint, but no artwork to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    - perhaps all this talk of operating this, that, and the other is one step away from selling everything
    - perhaps in the meantime ore could be toll-processed down the road to maintain a decent cash balance

Two announcements are due this month: the pilot plant up-scaling and the resource consent lodging. These will be significant milestones.
    I remain optimistic too. But having said that I sold all the shares I purchased in the SPP this morning @ 7c. At least I made $200 I had to reduce my exposure to NTL.

Possibly Terra Firma may come up with some cash to finance the plant. I would expect them to be offering more than their premises and labour for it to be attractive to NTL.

The Mystery vein is the key point of interest to me. If it is as extensive as the Maria Vein then it could be a game changer. Rahu is very long term.

Plenty of time for the full mining consent because they have not initiated the bulk sampling phase and that will only happen after the plant or some other processing arrangement is in place.

The development of this mine is a mind boggling slow process

2 years of bulk sampling at 360 oz gold equivalent per month would certainly generate some cash flow. The question is when is it going to happen.

Well enough of that I am off to watch some paint dry.

[QUOTE=haewai;776711]I'm staying optimistic although they still seem a long way from selling gold
    -
    Last edited by Chippie; 03-11-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post

At the AGM a couple of years ago they did say that they need the bankable study to be able to access bank finance. So, assume this must be the long-term plan.

The have 500 tonnes of Ore ready to be processed, so the "toll processed" option would be an easy option to generate cash flow.

I am very disappointed in how slow things are moving, but still believe we more chance of a significant increase (100% +) in the share price than decreasing by say 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    At the AGM a couple of years ago they did say that they need the bankable study to be able to access bank finance. So, assume this must be the long-term plan.

The have 500 tonnes of Ore ready to be processed, so the "toll processed" option would be an easy option to generate cash flow.

I am very disappointed in how slow things are moving, but still believe we more chance of a significant increase (100% +) in the share price than decreasing by say 30%.
    Toll processed makes sence at this stage. It would be very easy to send it 15min down the road to have OGC process it. I would say at the moment they will need to take care around the consents they have and what it allows them to do.

Looks like SP is crashing....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Looks like SP is crashing....
    Someone unloaded 5 million shares around opening. Was it you? After your ill informed rant on HC that would be my guess.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Someone unloaded 5 million shares around opening. Was it you? After your ill informed rant on HC that would be my guess.
    That "rant" on hotcopper was spot on as far as I can ascertain.