sharetrader
Page 47 of 936 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast

Meeting is tomorrow

NTL AGM 19 Sep 2013 11.00am 545 Parnell Road
    Parnell
    Auckland

LOL, I was just worried someone might turn up today. Trying to decide if I'll go or not

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    LOL, I was just worried someone might turn up today. Trying to decide if I'll go or not

hilskin,I am making the effort you and others should to. NTL is at a deciding moment in its very long history,at the cross road if you prefer it said that way. Definitely a deciding AGM. I will go even though I want to see the A cup become the NZ cup once more.
    As I mentioned in post 728 I will ask that NTL put the gold security arrangements in writing so that we and the authorities can have some way of tracking what might be going on. Gold has a long history of bring out the worst in people and product security must be made upper most in investers perception.
    I am sure the meeting will also bring up other issues. After the meeting I will decide the level of financial commitment I will make towards the SPP.
    digger

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/181986.pdf

Dear NTL,

I haven't read through the investor presentation yet because I am transfixed by the first page.

This image is corny, unprofessional and should have been omitted from the presentation.

Please adhere to modern standards of sleek, intuitive Powerpoint design.

Regards,

Robbo 24

lol. I saw it and thought oh no and moved on, lol. Yes very corny.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post

Dear NTL,

I haven't read through the investor presentation yet because I am transfixed by the first page.

This image is corny, unprofessional and should have been omitted from the presentation.

Regards,

Robbo 24

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down Treasonable offence in my book

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post

Dear NTL,

Regards,

Robbo 24
    Very badly done, absolutely horrible, I would not invest in them on this alone.

I think that the yellow hills in the background are at Sausalito. I used to take the ferry across to there, buy a sandwich and drink at a very nice dellie there and then walk back to SF across the bridge and through the parks.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Why buy in NZ at 1.1 when you can buy these shares in Australia at 1.02c?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Why buy in NZ at 1.1 when you can buy these shares in Australia at 1.02c?
    SPP is 1 cent ea.

Also, buying in Aus attracts more brokerage costs if buying in NZ.. For people buying a few hunge it's probably not worth it..

Whats the word on the street, any meeting attendees online yet? Is the SPP a go-er at 1c, or should I except my diltuion?

Guru

robbo,crow,tiger,moosie, From your comments I take it that you were not at todays meeting, yes it was a small gathering , some 20-25 s hers , but good questions were asked and answered, a reasonable presentation was presented by the newly appointed Sth African mining engineer who is entheuastic about getting this mine to production over the next 8-12 months money permitting.
    From questions asked they will need a minium of $1.5 mil, which should net be too hard as the easiest ore to mine has a content of some 23+gms per toone, a high gold and a low cost extraction process which will enable the company to get to the next level of production around 13 gms/t.
    If all goes well the SPP could be a very cheap entry price in 2-3 years time.