sharetrader
Page 481 of 936 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 9358

I'm still watching them, and I certainly won't be back in before extraction. Possibly also needs a consolidation. Would rather pay more if/when this takes off than wait for the next cr.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    I'm still watching them, and I certainly won't be back in before extraction. Possibly also needs a consolidation. Would rather pay more if/when this takes off than wait for the next cr.
    I would be against another CR unless it unlocks another significant vein. If they are bulk sampling profitably and TerraFirma pays for the upscaled extraction plant I don't see the need.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    If you take lions figure that works out at 24cents a share so minimum 20 to 30 baggers here if you get in now,just love this best case scenario fantasyland stuff.

disc holding but not adding
    Even at 10c I’d be happy! I brought in at .018 that hurt but have worked my avg price to somewhere I’m happy with. Now it’s fingers crossed it starts to climb. With the way the SP is moving it makes me wonder if someone is trying to hold it around the .007 mark.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I would be against another CR unless it unlocks another significant vein. If they are bulk sampling profitably and TerraFirma pays for the upscaled extraction plant I don't see the need.
    The sampling and bulk sampling is to create slurry which is then tested for AU/AG content. There is no evidence at this stage that any of it has been processed into saleable gold, or silver, so there is no revenue let alone profit.

Your enthusiasm that now is the time when it all turns out peachy is infectious but 20+ years, is a long time between drinks.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The sampling and bulk sampling is to create slurry which is then tested for AU/AG content. There is no evidence at this stage that any of it has been processed into saleable gold, or silver, so there is no revenue let alone profit.

Your enthusiasm that now is the time when it all turns out peachy is infectious but 20+ years, is a long time between drinks.
    Au contraire Baa Baa. They have processed small amounts in trialling, and the whole point of the Terra Firma deal is to have someone dig it out and process it. That's how close revenue is. They may upscale the trial plant while waiting for the bigger plant or just wait for it. Either way revenue isn't far away.

I've been on board for 9 years and it's just hard to get excited. The Terra Firma partnership will likely cease before anything meaningful happens like every other NTL news event.

The 'revenue just around the corner' rhetoric has been the only constant about this company. The reality is that there will be another CR before we see any revenue. Then there will be another CR before we see revenue. The cycle continues.

Meanwhile is it true that the guy at the top is on $400k a year? That's more than $7,500 per week! What's the motive to want to change that?!

Because he can. If he got paid what I get paid and put the rest in to digging. They might actually have some gold now. There will be another capital raise, with a little bit of excitement first, and then pay the Directors fees again, wash rinse repeat wash rinse repeat

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Meanwhile is it true that the guy at the top is on $400k a year? That's more than $7,500 per week! What's the motive to want to change that?!
    And another on 'between $240,000 and $250,000' per the annual report

Motivation presumably comes from owning 42 million of shares in his own name. And the annual report contains other shareholders who may be family related.

400k Would be very cheep for a producing mine, as for a non producing mine I'm not sure.

Volume is up, SP is trying it's best to hold at .008 from dips to .006 not a bad report out and all the doomers and gloomers are out in force.
    10yrs ago it can't have had any chance of producing and if I brought in then I'd probably feel duped to.
    5yrs ago still couldn't see how it would have produced gold.
    2yrs ago you could see/read that it was still a way off but they where trying and had a pretty lose plan.
    since there has been some real progress physical things happening, assets acquired and up and running.
    Every step is a step in the right direction and it's getting closer.

Will we see gold this year? 50/50, next year IMHO pretty good chance of that.
    Will there be another CR quite possibility but lets cross that bridge when it comes. progress is the key and 9 times out of 10 the last 10% of a project is the hardest.
    I believe If they wanted they could have produced a bar of gold in the last 6months but that wouldn't mean much.
    what the are doing it piecing together a complicated project with a long term view of making it sustainable and hopefully making us a lot of money along the way.