sharetrader
Page 482 of 936 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    I believe If they wanted they could have produced a bar of gold in the last 6months but that wouldn't mean much.
    Hmmm.... A standard gold bar is 12.4kg or 438.9 ounces, which would be worth almost US$700,000 today.... Would have sent a pretty strong signal.... (and it would have paid for Matt Hill for a couple of years)....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Hmmm.... A standard gold bar is 12.4kg or 438.9 ounces, which would be worth almost US$700,000 today.... Would have sent a pretty strong signal.... (and it would have paid for Matt Hill for a couple of years)....
    True that. I am corrected

Been in 3 years and agree with your sentiments. Willing to wait another couple of years to recover my investment and hopefully profit.

I agree with LTW
    It is slow, but is making progress. Trading off speed to get the maximum recovery rate is good long term business

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I agree with LTW
    It is slow, but is making progress. Trading off speed to get the maximum recovery rate is good long term business
    Agreed. However once they are generating revenue I think they should live within their means. If they are able to keep mining on vein they should be able to be self funding. As said earlier I'm not keen on further cap raises. It's well beyond time to be rewarding holders with cash not"cheap shares".

I totally exited NTL.
    But a chance encounter in Thames with someone who knows a worker at NTL has brought me back in.
    Nothing stellar to report, but it appears on the surface anyway, that progress at the mine is real, and they are not going to go under, which was my fear in getting out.
    I still don't like Matt Hill and his ridiculous 400k salary or fully trust him, but I can see only one way for the SP price to go this year, as milestones are achieved.

I can't help but feel that they've wasted the best political opportunity these past 2 years. With an election in September there's a real possibility of no NZ First and the new government being Labour + Greens only meaning it might be considerably harder to progress the mine!
    What a waste....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I totally exited NTL.
    But a chance encounter in Thames with someone who knows a worker at NTL has brought me back in.
    Nothing stellar to report, but it appears on the surface anyway, that progress at the mine is real, and they are not going to go under, which was my fear in getting out.
    I still don't like Matt Hill and his ridiculous 400k salary or fully trust him, but I can see only one way for the SP price to go this year, as milestones are achieved.
    I would feel better if the chance encounter was with a worker at the mine, rather than someone that knows someone. But if it's got you hooked back in .... well as they say, a fool and his money are easily parted. (I myself am a fool)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I totally exited NTL.
    Good to hear Bluemanarc.
    I have spoken to Matt in the past and there is an open offer for share holders to go and visit the mine and see for themselves the progress and gain a better understanding of what's going on.
    Later in the year I plan to take up this offer and go have a good look around while the place is humming.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I would feel better if the chance encounter was with a worker at the mine, rather than someone that knows someone. But if it's got you hooked back in .... well as they say, a fool and his money are easily parted. (I myself am a fool)
    More than that, but I cant say anything sorry.