sharetrader
Page 485 of 936 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    My feeling is that the "large" block at .8 are mostly those who bought on the offering and trying to make a "quick" 14% buck.
    I would rather wait and take the slow 20%

I actually bought 15K,s worth in the first SPP then when they opened it up to everyone I sold the first lot at .8 and invested it all into the second one.Be interesting to see how they work out the bonus shares,as I have bought a few more as well

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I would rather wait and take the slow 20%

I actually bought 15K,s worth in the first SPP then when they opened it up to everyone I sold the first lot at .8 and invested it all into the second one.Be interesting to see how they work out the bonus shares,as I have bought a few more as well
    The 1 for 5 bonus is allocated on the number of shares you still hold on the cutoff date. Eg if you bought 10 million but sold 5 million you will only get 1 million bonus. Not sure what happens if you have traded in and out. Are shares numbered like currency? If so they could track whether you still have the originals as opposed to more recently traded.

Challenge: Is there a way to work out how many shares Hill owns? I think historically he has moved things into Trusts. Im picking I can get trust directors from Companies office.
    I ask, as I have been pondering his (hefty) salary could actually be immaterial compared to the money he would make if the SP skyrocketed - this assumes he(or his Trusts) own a truckload of shares.
    If this is true, has he fully participated in SPP recently (I think the answer is no).

Cake and eat it to? Big salary, and a SP that will one day (decade) rise significantly?

Im still sitting on the sidelines with the shares I bought at the 2c SPP, waiting and hoping.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Challenge: Is there a way to work out how many shares Hill owns? I think historically he has moved things into Trusts. Im picking I can get trust directors from Companies office.
    I ask, as I have been pondering his (hefty) salary could actually be immaterial compared to the money he would make if the SP skyrocketed - this assumes he(or his Trusts) own a truckload of shares.
    If this is true, has he fully participated in SPP recently (I think the answer is no).

Cake and eat it to? Big salary, and a SP that will one day (decade) rise significantly?

Im still sitting on the sidelines with the shares I bought at the 2c SPP, waiting and hoping.
    It does not matter if he puts shares into trusts or not. If he changes his holding he has to disclose that to the NZX, be they in trusts or not. No need to waste a lot of time.
    Page 30 in the annual report sets it out.
    DIRECTOR INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DIRECTORS INTERESTS
    The following general disclosures of interest were received in relation to the year ended 31 March 2019:
    Director Relevant interest in Ordinary Shares Relevant Interest in Unlisted Options
    M G Hill 42,159,085 1,500,000
    M Stevens 60,000 0
    C Nader 0 0
    A V Haworth 4,500 0
    Last edited by blackcap; 18-02-2020 at 10:32 AM.

So by my calcs his current shares value is around a years salary. I'm sure based on the quanity he would love the SP to rise also

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    So by my calcs his current shares value is around a years salary. I'm sure based on the quanity he would love the SP to rise also
    He probably would but clearly Stevens the geologist , Nader , Haworth and the mining engineer Chowles have no interest in buying shares. I am a holder but lack of interest from some of the key men particularly Wayne Chowles makes me wary. To me this is a very speculative share.

Could they have them in trusts?

Guru

The Hill family certainly do. I think it's called HFT. Might be his Dad which gets away from the disclosure. Not sure around the rules on that. Who knows what Mr Chowles personal situation is. Maybe he has a massive mortgage to pay.

Guru

No they can not. (well they can but then they will be disclosed in the Ann. Report)
    Last edited by blackcap; 18-02-2020 at 04:50 PM. Reason: grammar

Guru

Parts of Waihi mine on a care basis shortly.