sharetrader
Page 490 of 936 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 9358

On one hand I’m pretty happy this stock has managed to hold between.006 & .007 On the other I was hoping to acquire some more at .005 or .004. While everything else crashes and burns this could be a boomer some good news is due with a clear focus on the plan to production.

Level 4 = no gold production as its non - essential...

No change there then.

I expect many of the business activities will continue off site though, including impacts assessment reviews and continued arrangements of plant purchase and shipping. Maybe even lodging of resource consent application.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    No change there then.

I expect many of the business activities will continue off site though, including impacts assessment reviews and continued arrangements of plant purchase and shipping. Maybe even lodging of resource consent application.
    Agreed haewai. Am confident Matt and the Board can get everything they need done via desktop. As can the Planners and Lawyers. The current situation will actually free up the time of many consultants which is to NTL's advantage.

NTL has been something of a safehaven stock thus far. Now for the upside to kick in. The market is hungry for good news. NTL is well placed to supply it.

Government can start paying the wages instead of the shareholders

Guru

The current situation may well be opening a raft of opportunities for NTL, cooperating with others in the wider sector. The infuriating delays are likely to have had a silver lining.

Agreed Jonu
    I see a big drop in the number trying to sell at .007
    Gold continues to climb in NZD knocking 3k and everyone is calling for it to skyrocket
    I was reading through some of the older JORC Mineral Resource Estimates and crunching some numbers at 2.8k
    Never thought I'd say it but in todays climate having gold in the ground is a pretty safe place lol.

From a article I was reading: (
    I believe
    this is where NZ is getting it's 30b loan please correct me if I am wrong.)

if the Federal Reserve can print unlimited dollars as ithas now said… why can’t we all just get unlimited free dollars and be rich?

When you get to questions likethis being out in the open is truly when you know the system is broken.

Enter:Gold
    As these trillion-dollar measureshave been announced, gold has gone absolutely berserk in historicalfashion.
    Now yes this is the US but here in NZ we do not have a lot of options - NTL this is now the time to shine
    I'm thinking out loud here but
    The Peer review of Mineral Resource Estimate must be due now and IMO the numbers should be good.
    Resource consent application for the long term mine must have been submitted by now
    We have to have an idea on when Terra Firma will have the processing plant running

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    From a article I was reading: (
    I believe
    this is where NZ is getting it's 30b loan please correct me if I am wrong.)

if the Federal Reserve can print unlimited dollars as ithas now said… why can’t we all just get unlimited free dollars and be rich?

When you get to questions likethis being out in the open is truly when you know the system is broken.

Enter:Gold
    As these trillion-dollar measureshave been announced, gold has gone absolutely berserk in historicalfashion.
    Now yes this is the US but here in NZ we do not have a lot of options - NTL this is now the time to shine
    I'm thinking out loud here but
    The Peer review of Mineral Resource Estimate must be due now and IMO the numbers should be good.
    Resource consent application for the long term mine must have been submitted by now
    We have to have an idea on when Terra Firma will have the processing plant running

Yes, NTL is in a sweet spot if people want exposure to Gold in NZD. The price per oz is soaring in USD and our dollar has tumbled against the USD. Ntl's move from explorer to producer is imminent. It won't be at huge volumes but at these price levels it should make them cashflow positive.

Most other companies on the exchange have let shareholders know what their position is regarding the virus and it's consequences.But nothing from Matt and his merry men.I hope all is well and everyone is safe and well.