sharetrader
Page 495 of 936 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 9358
    Guru

I'd be interested to know what people value this stock at once we receive news of a processor of ore and susbstantive work done on the RC for full mining? You could throw the JORC peer review in the mix as well.

I reckon fair value of about 1.5c or 40 million Market Cap for lowish volume and more like 2+ cents for higher volume of processing.

1.5 - 2 would be an easy jump IMHO
    Just look at what BLT's done in the last 12 months
    If Matt and the team can get it producing in the next 12 months it will be a boomer. POG nearing 3k NZD and most are calling for it to go a lot higher. Some are also saying in the next 3 - 5yrs it could possibly be tied back into the dollar causing it to sky rocket in value.
    From my research it is near impossible at the moment to find let alone buy physical gold.
    At this rate the ore the mine is producing is likely to be able to be sold at a good profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    If Matt and the team can get it producing in the next 12 months it will be a boomer.
    Thats just the thing, I have been thinking that for years. Bulk sampling was supposed to be years ago!
    It always seems like every year we are about to get something out of it, and then it just... doesn't happen. I was damn near certain we were supposed to have seen the pilot plant actually used for some minor gold extraction to be sold, in addition to feasibility checks... why hasn't it? The goalposts really do seem to shift every time (or new ones appear). I am starting to get pretty cynical unfortunately. You said you had spoken to Matt directly - you don't have to go into detail about the talk, but did you really get the impression that we will be getting revenue of any form in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    1.5 - 2 would be an easy jump IMHO

Just look at what BLT's done in the last 12 months
    If Matt and the team can get it producing in the next 12 months it will be a boomer. POG nearing 3k NZD and most are calling for it to go a lot higher. Some are also saying in the next 3 - 5yrs it could possibly be tied back into the dollar causing it to sky rocket in value.
    From my research it is near impossible at the moment to find let alone buy physical gold.
    At this rate the ore the mine is producing is likely to be able to be sold at a good profit.
    Ugh. In the immortal words of Sarah Pallin... "How's that hopey, changey thing working out for ya..."
    Last edited by youngatheart; 03-04-2020 at 05:02 PM.

Guru

When are the bonus shares from the last C R to be released/issued into S Hers hands ?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'd be interested to know what people value this stock at once we receive news of a processor of ore and susbstantive work done on the RC for full mining? You could throw the JORC peer review in the mix as well.

I reckon fair value of about 1.5c or 40 million Market Cap for lowish volume and more like 2+ cents for higher volume of processing.
    Well Matt and his merry band think north of .055 by the end of 2022

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Ugh. In the immortal words of Sarah Pallin... "How's that hopey, changey thing working out for ya..."
    To be honest I only have shares in both BLT and NTL (sold everything else last year) so currently I am still in the green and very happy BLT has gone up a hell of a lot and NTL is not moved a lot. Can’t say the same about a number of the so called “safe” shares of late. So for me that hopey, changey thingy is working out bloody well.
    Very soon they will issue the bonus shares and I will be even more happy as shares around the place continue to crash.
    Then the company release some good news and bingo 😉

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    BPL is another Hill family enterprise. Just another one of their companies that is doing F all. These days I can't help but think that the whole thing is some sort of rort and we have all been conned.
    Yes but conned how many times and how many shares and how many $millions?. I would love to know how many cap raises this and the previous entities have raise and how much but no way am i going to waste my time looking, i dare someone else to research this!

JT are you holding or just stirring?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Well Matt and his merry band think north of .055 by the end of 2022
    Matt his family and the Hill trust have a lot to gain from this going north of .055
    If you add up all there holding they have a lot of skin in the game. A lot more than most on here.