sharetrader
Page 500 of 936 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 9358
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Yep. Quite disgusting. Just a reflection on their incompetency.

I've reposted this link before, but thought I'd do it again. I don't know who's behind it.
    So if you're unhappy or disillusioned with the direction of the company and the directors performance, this might or might not gain some traction. (I hope it does!!)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...cLCig/viewform
    Might be a stampede to fill in the survey after latest update.

With a total of
    38,130,706‬‬ voting power its pretty marginal lol.
    134.6M needed seems that the key moaners are only on here or HC and probably only have small holdings.

Guru

Let's assume the JORC Review comes in within 10% of the original figure. To make a ball park calculation, 400,000 ounces. Ignore the silver. Call it margin buffer. Let's also ignore likely upside to JORC once production is underway.

At current gold price NTL are sitting on $800 million profit...that's right...profit. Current M/Cap just under 19 million.

Without doubt there are/have been frustrations...but the gold price is projected to continue to climb. The market backs companies in all sectors that they think will one day make a profit..NTL has been out of favour...and not without reason. I am a long term, long suffering holder. But NTL's time has come. Confirmation of a pathway to production, ie sorting the ore processing will see this stock north of 5 - 7 cents. Do the maths.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Let's assume the JORC Review comes in within 10% of the original figure. To make a ball park calculation, 400,000 ounces. Ignore the silver. Call it margin buffer. Let's also ignore likely upside to JORC once production is underway.

At current gold price NTL are sitting on $800 million profit...that's right...profit. Current M/Cap just under 19 million.

Without doubt there are/have been frustrations...but the gold price is projected to continue to climb. The market backs companies in all sectors that they think will one day make a profit..NTL has been out of favour...and not without reason. I am a long term, long suffering holder. But NTL's time has come. Confirmation of a pathway to production, ie sorting the ore processing will see this stock north of 5 - 7 cents. Do the maths.
    Credit where credit is due -- harvesting gold from the captive shareholder audience to keep the tin cart moving (abeit slowly) has been perfected ..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Credit where credit is due -- harvesting gold from the captive shareholder audience to keep the tin cart moving (abeit slowly) has been perfected ..
    Something wrong with my maths nztx? Do you think they never intend to mine?

I'm not happy with the slow progress. OGC mothballing buggered them up big time I think. But slow progress, excruciatingly slow as it has been, is being made. And the gold aint going to disappear. The rising gold price is adding cream every day.

I am a long term, long suffering holder. But NTL's time has come.
    The time has come, but the company isn't here to meet it. You are not wrong about the possibilities but this is getting so far overdue, with such poor communication, that I am quite disgruntled.

I dont know that I trust to put all my details into some random online form with no clear owner, but this company needs to get a serious move on. It has been bleeding my cash for years with so little to show for it, communication is truly terrible.

It is that awkward position where you have to try to balance the potential rewards against all the negatives, and unfortunately (or fortunately) I agree with you that the potential upside is enough... just... to keep me here. But this is no longer a case of 'patience, everything will be just fine', it's 'how much value can management bleed out of us before we get there', and that sucks.

You appear to be an optimist Jonu, but you have said yourself you will be quite upset if this next report fails to hit the right milestones. It i looking like it is going to be missing them to me.

Legend

Something wrong with my maths nztx? Do you think they never intend to mine?

I'm not happy with the slow progress. OGC mothballing buggered them up big time I think. But slow progress, excruciatingly slow as it has been, is being made. And the gold aint going to disappear. The rising gold price is adding cream every day.
    Not at all .. the maths is VG

Meister- finally someone who sounds like they could be a holder of a reasonable portion of shares
    i have ask the question before of some of our negative posters not of how many but if they actually hold and I suspect they do not or if they do it is of little interest or they brought at the peak and now feel burnt.
    Jonu like myself have done our own research/homework and now feel a lot more comfortable with where things are at I have suggested others to do the same but it seams easier to just sit on the sidelines and throw stones.
    In 12-18months time I will be more than happy to take a stoning if things are as they are now but if like Jonu says we are at 5-7 cents a share possibly more I know I will be having one hell of a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Meister- finally someone who sounds like they could be a holder of a reasonable portion of shares
    i have ask the question before of some of our negative posters not of how many but if they actually hold and I suspect they do not or if they do it is of little interest or they brought at the peak and now feel burnt.
    Jonu like myself have done our own research/homework and now feel a lot more comfortable with where things are at I have suggested others to do the same but it seams easier to just sit on the sidelines and throw stones.
    In 12-18months time I will be more than happy to take a stoning if things are as they are now but if like Jonu says we are at 5-7 cents a share possibly more I know I will be having one hell of a party.
    I hold. Only 650,000 shares which cost me .013 in 2013. Am I happy? No way, I'm angry.

I didn't invest my money in 2013 for my investment to be worth half the amount it is today. I also didn't invest my money with the realisation that my 'share' of the company would be a quarter of what it is today. Aswell I didn't invest my money with the expectation that 8 years later there still would be no mining. You cannot tell people to be patient when they have already been burnt.

Investing in an exploration company carries inherent risk, we all know that. However missed deadline after missed deadline, capital raises that are meant to carry us through to production ... and never do. That's why there are so many angry holders on here and HC.

How are you going to feel when the next capital raise comes through? .004 a share perhaps? Your holding being diluted away to nothing in front of you unless you sink more money into it?
    Last edited by Rosco; 18-04-2020 at 08:05 AM.

But this time it's out of our control," covid 19" caught many businesses like ours by surprise...lol, I can see the excuses already....starting to sound like Chris Castle at aorere and Chatham rock