sharetrader
Page 501 of 936 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9358

I do hold, and a lot more than Rosco. I have held about the same length of time but my average purchase price is ~0.008, so not quite in the same boat. However, Rosco's post is exactly what I think many, including myself, feel like. Its been a long time (and I know many have held much longer!) and every quarterly update is starting to blend together. The progress is immensely slow.

I have been very very positive about this whole operation in the past. At any given slice of time it seems like it could be a really great venture, doing the right things environmentally, etc. But over the long term the positivity has faded. I consider myself a patient person, but this isn't about patience, its about tolerance - the company does keep making promises that are not being fulfilled. Do you recall the hysteria when they sold that 100k of gold years ago now and declared themselves a producer instead of just a prospector? Its that type of message, repeatedly, that has worn us down. "We are there!" when we are not. "This capital raise will see is producing!" when it will not. "The bulk sampling is starting soon" when it isn't. "The pilot plant will be used to generate some revenue"... is it ever going to happen?

I am not pleased with the apparent management of the company, especially in terms of communication.
    I am not on the sidelines throwing stones, I am in the game and the stones are falling from the sky onto our heads... and weirdly not everybody seems to notice them.

As said before, there is a lot of potential here. The upside really is potentially very significant, and I am a 'believer' in that sense. I continue to hold. But I feel strongly that shareholder value here has not been maximised, and a different team running the show would have done a better job. Even if/when the upside hits, and the share price increases... I will not be able to shake the feeling that despite the good times, they could have been so much better, and much earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    With a total of
    38,130,706‬‬ voting power its pretty marginal lol.
    134.6M needed seems that the key moaners are only on here or HC and probably only have small holdings.
    Looks like it's an odd 52M now.
    Last edited by Ace; 18-04-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

I to have far to many shares and options in this,and have said before it's time matt was given other responsibilities,let him do what he is good at prospecting.

It is time to bring in new management that can get this company over the line.I hate to say it but $400k ayear doesn't give you a lot of incentive to get into production.

The CEO answers to the board of directors. They appoint the CEO and monitor his performance. The board is supposed to represent us the shareholders. New Talisman obviously has a very weak board and therein lies the problem.

Legend

Issuing considerable numbers of new shares to tide things through another 6 or 12 months does little to preserve
    maintain or enhance value for many holders, as has been the case over the past 10-15 years

The recent developments though a bit more encouraging, must be viewed against the time the projects have
    been underway and considerable number of Capital Raises along the way, with extracting meaningful resources
    still sitting in the future, whenever that may be.

Having indirectly been a small holder in NTL (and HGL) for approaching 15 years, I have basically ignored recent
    Capital Raises considering these to be more good money sent into a bottomless pit with little real value likely back
    any time soon and when or if it does eventuate, so severely diluted, it will be a small fraction of ingoing share cost

Yes time to piss or get off the pot Matt.
    No more fluff, time for real progress with new team at the helm. Stop milking shareholders. Prime Ministers of countries are earning less than you.

Well, I sold my last 100,000 on thursday, and bought something else that is 50 % under valued in this bear. Stocks are on the rise I think, and no time to waste or miss the opportunity, which is clearly not happening here. This stock didn’t go down with the crash, but clearly not going to go up. I might by back on the next hype, but happy to leave with a good gain over all.....All the best guys......

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Well, I sold my last 100,000 on thursday, and bought something else that is 50 % under valued in this bear. Stocks are on the rise I think, and no time to waste or miss the opportunity, which is clearly not happening here. This stock didn’t go down with the crash, but clearly not going to go up. I might by back on the next hype, but happy to leave with a good gain over all.....All the best guys......
    Master Yoda, wise you are.

Im a holder for past 15 years or so. Lost some money, made it back, now sitting at a relatively low holding (1m) at 2c from a CR a few years ago.
    Will it ever happen, well, I certainly hope do
    What will happen is that Matt Hill will take his $400k salary every year. By the time NTL is producing (or, I hate to say it, failing to produce) he will have a pretty penny in the bank.

I can easily see COVID being blamed for next 12 months, and it will be why next SPP will be needed.
    I cant see any good news for at least 18mths, but am going to hold, as I do believe 5c SP is possible - barring more diltuion

I'm hopeful that with Terra Firma finally involved, things will speed up exponentially (it wouldn't be hard), including starting up the processing plant. The last quarterly stated enquiries had been placed with equipment suppliers. I expect the design of the plant to be finished by now and its construction started.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    . I expect the design of the plant to be finished by now and its construction started.
    I hope you are right haewai but I am not that optimistic.