sharetrader
Page 502 of 936 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Master Yoda, wise you are.

Im a holder for past 15 years or so. Lost some money, made it back, now sitting at a relatively low holding (1m) at 2c from a CR a few years ago.
    Will it ever happen, well, I certainly hope do
    What will happen is that Matt Hill will take his $400k salary every year. By the time NTL is producing (or, I hate to say it, failing to produce) he will have a pretty penny in the bank.

I can easily see COVID being blamed for next 12 months, and it will be why next SPP will be needed.
    I cant see any good news for at least 18mths, but am going to hold, as I do believe 5c SP is possible - barring more diltuion
    I concur with this scenario minus the last bit about the 5c SP. A 0.002c SP is probably my guess.
    Last edited by youngatheart; 20-04-2020 at 09:26 AM.

I am expecting an optimistic report at the end of the month,after all they have had a good 4 weeks to polish things up!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    I concur with this scenario minus the last bit about the 5c SP. A 0.002c SP is probably my guess.
    It's not that I don't understand your frustration....I share it. But I think your are missing the importance of the JORC Review. If it comes in at close to NTL's figures, players in the industry will take note. They will be saying "Hmmm...$800 million Kiwi profit in JORC. Let's take a stake, roll the Board and get into it."

That's if Matt hasn't already pulled finger and sorted a processor for the ore. The dollars are there. Either NTL management gets its act sorted or one of the big boys will. Either way it's great news for all holders.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    It's not that I don't understand your frustration....I share it. But I think your are missing the importance of the JORC Review. If it comes in at close to NTL's figures, players in the industry will take note. They will be saying "Hmmm...$800 million Kiwi profit in JORC. Let's take a stake, roll the Board and get into it."

That's if Matt hasn't already pulled finger and sorted a processor for the ore. The dollars are there. Either NTL management gets its act sorted or one of the big boys will. Either way it's great news for all holders.
    Good point Jonu. As I understand it, the JORC review is for the entire Talisman mine, including the deeps.

There was a lot of uncertainty when the first set of scoping study numbers for the deeps were released in June 2018, but the numbers were positive, even given the gold price at the time (now about 40% higher). Deeps were 18,000 ounces /yr over nine years = 162,000 oz = $NZD 450 million from just the deeps, admittedly with low certainty. The current market cap is weighed down because of other reasons.

The main thing that now worries me, is a change in the plan by management, that they have sort of avoided.
    Word is they have abandoned getting the plan to get the pilot plant producing small amounts of gold, and I just don't know why, maybe they cant afford the pilot plant changes AND the cost of design and resource consent and ordering and installation and proving and activating full scale operation.
    It appeard the decision is to put all funds and all resources totally into the main plant, go for gold.
    The problem with this, is that it will well over a year, from order date alone to getting it in NZ installed and working is a year.
    The issue now, is that CR is 100% required.

I don't like this late change of plan.
    They should have kept with the pilot plant concept of processing the high grade pay dirt.

UNLESS, they have a concrete plan, now, to send ore to off site processors.
    The problem now with Covid19, is everyone will be catching up on their own business, who is going to on extra work from NTL ????

The volumes, bids and asks are impressive but also confusing at the moment.
    Buyers have come out of nowhere in there droves...
    Price isn't moving - .006 lined up to buy @ 15+millon selling @ .007 13m with .008 on very low.
    Is this day traders, sharese, someone selling down or what? I don't get it.

Are the numbers on the resource review very good?
    Has a deal been struck on processing?
    Is TF taking over the running of the mine?
    or is this normal??
    Last edited by Ltw; 21-04-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Make that 17+ millon at .006
    the tables have turned on the ask vs. bid

quite often you see a higher level of volume prior to the 3 monthly report,it's not a bad idea to position yourself in case of good news.If its just the usual no major advances,but no bad news the share price will stay the same and you can unload.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    The volumes, bids and asks are impressive but also confusing at the moment.
    Buyers have come out of nowhere in there droves...
    Price isn't moving - .006 lined up to buy @ 15+millon selling @ .007 13m with .008 on very low.
    Is this day traders, sharese, someone selling down or what? I don't get it.

Are the numbers on the resource review very good?
    Has a deal been struck on processing?
    Is TF taking over the running of the mine?
    or is this normal??
    Looks to me it's building a nice head of steam and ready to blow! Volume hasn't been too bad. I suspect a lot of the sells at 0.7 are people flipping what they bought at 0.6.
    That'll disappear on some solid news.

Fingers crossed jonu
    Bids @ .006 over 19 million now