sharetrader
Page 503 of 936 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 9358
    Guru

When you look across the NZX, how many stocks do you see that have genuine upside to them in the current environment?
    A lot that were over sold have recovered or are possibly over priced. I reckon NTL and WDT (sorry, couldn't help myself) are two that stand out. I've put my money where my mouth is with both.

Have been holding for a few years and luckily I got in just before the share price rocketed after a capital raise at 0.5c.
    But I just can't take it anymore, the slow progress and I now believe Matt is not the right guy for this stage of the mine.
    Will keep a million shares as I'm not giving up completely, and I'll probably dive in again at the next inevitable capital raise.
    I know the potential is there, and I'd love all the long term believers to get some reward.
    My guess it'll be 2023 before real gold comes out that mine. Who knows where the gold price will be then.

Buyers building, but come from nowhere - shares touched $0.005 the other day, so not sure where the enthusiasm has come from.
    From update on COVID, we can assume planning continues on paper and mind, but not at mine of processing.

SP in Australia at .007. Should be. 008 in NZ. Special agent 007 been around far to long now. Be good to see some upward movement even if it is punters getting in before quarterly announcement.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    SP in Australia at .007. Should be. 008 in NZ. Special agent 007 been around far to long now. Be good to see some upward movement even if it is punters getting in before quarterly announcement.

Special Agent 006 seems to have been filling in at times today..

008 would probably need to see something much more meaningful than the wad of past
    promises & performance seen thereon along the way..

If they were to install some large Oil Storage Bunkers in the unused Depths & procure some free Oil
    008 may have special interest..
    Last edited by nztx; 21-04-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Haha yes fill all the tunnels with black gold (Oil)
    from there we could just open a bank based / backed on assets underground
    then get money in from the Cartels and bingo have the NZ gangs on security and hello a profitable company.
    hahaha sorry had a few to many shampers ����

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    When you look across the NZX, how many stocks do you see that have genuine upside to them in the current environment?
    A lot that were over sold have recovered or are possibly over priced. I reckon NTL and WDT (sorry, couldn't help myself) are two that stand out. I've put my money where my mouth is with both.
    jonu, what about the CR they will need soon? Are you not worried this will push the price back down to.. jeez it's hard to pick a number

I'm curious about the commercial term sheet signed with TF: perhaps a CR isn't needed if TF is paying for the plant?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    jonu, what about the CR they will need soon? Are you not worried this will push the price back down to.. jeez it's hard to pick a number
    NTL has enough for about 6 quarters in the bank. That's without any cashflow positive extraction. I have made my views felt strongly to Matt about no CR in the current environment. IMHO he is in agreement and doesn't see the need.

They have opportunities in front of them that won't involve paying for the upscale processing plant. I'm the most optimistic I've been in years with NTL, partly due to the massive and likely sustained lift in the Gold Price. To that extent it's good fortune..literally.

DISC: I have significant skin in the game and have had since 2013, increasing throughout this period and a large uptake in the last SPP. I've got my frustrations with them too, but I'm not some day trader sitting on a few hundred thousand shares throwing rocks....as are some on this forum and HC.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    NTL has enough for about 6 quarters in the bank. That's without any cashflow positive extraction. I have made my views felt strongly to Matt about no CR in the current environment. IMHO he is in agreement and doesn't see the need.

They have opportunities in front of them that won't involve paying for the upscale processing plant. I'm the most optimistic I've been in years with NTL, partly due to the massive and likely sustained lift in the Gold Price. To that extent it's good fortune..literally.

DISC: I have significant skin in the game and have had since 2013, increasing throughout this period and a large uptake in the last SPP. I've got my frustrations with them too, but I'm not some day trader sitting on a few hundred thousand shares throwing rocks....as are some on this forum and HC.
    Then this shows that you are not objective as you've got too much to lose to be wrong...