sharetrader
Page 505 of 936 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 9358

VWAP is the same on both exchanges .07 so makes not a lot of difference either way. If you are looking at just the one large trade,it could well have been someone needing to close out a position for some obscure reason.

Bit more interest being shown 20m on the buy side and 14m on the sell side. I suspect this could be a turning point.
    A very positive quarterly report may give the share a lift. Clearly many small buy and sell orders.

What we need to see is a real step forward toward production, not just rehashed words of what has already been said for many quarters.
    I'm not confident, but fingers crossed.

Guru

As a holder from the mid 1980's Im confident that once NTL starts mining this share will be the most sort after\interesting share in the NZX, but how long that will be is any ones guess !! .

If they want another C R I again will max out my opportunities.

I think it is time for the board to unequivocally come out and state there will be no further capital raising via the shareholders,ie an SPP.

It is time to do a deal with Terra Firma and start production,funds can then be sourced from other avenues,but until they have an income no one in their right minds are going to lend them money.

With covid 19 and cost to government to date they will be looking at all possible revenue streams. NTL have complied with environmental issues so Govt/Green party will now be more likely to want income streams flowing from taxes and royalties from an active producing mine.
    Now is the time to go hard and push to production. There won’t be a better time in getting governmental approvals through. Is Matt up to bringing this baby. Home. If and when it happens watch the gold fever.

My worry is that possibly 2 months of CV3 and 4 is another 2 months of expenses with limited progress towards the main manufacturing plant.
    If I don't see in the next report, mention of specific work being done and a timetable for the pilot plant to actually produce gold to have some income.
    Or some plan for another party to take ore and process it for them.
    That CR is a sure bet.

They need to do one or the other, if not both, but it seems confirmed now that they are not getting the pilot plant converted to making gold.

I thought they were using the pilot plant to make that sludge they turned up with at the agm,claiming it was as good as gold.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I thought they were using the pilot plant to make that sludge they turned up with at the agm,claiming it was as good as gold.
    NTL said as much too. This is from the last annual report:
    At the mine face NTL has substantially completed the refurbishments required to commence extraction phase and your companysits poised at the commencement of production which is planned to reach a steady state of 360 ounces per month at 8 months fromcommissioning of pilot plant which will commence processing of first high grade batches through the plant at the end of July.
    Pilot plant was commissioned at the end of July; over eight months ago. Where are the 360 ounces.... Still poised and just around the corner I guess.

Guru

a claytons gold mine? i suspect the idea behind this operation was "There be gold here".