sharetrader
Page 507 of 939 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 9387
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    The encouraging thing is the SELL side isn't reloading as it has done the last couple months. That's what suggests the breakout, along with the massive BUY queue and good volume.

Must be rumour of the faint aroma of something on the very distant horizon some time in perhaps the very distant future .. funny how volatile troubled times induce those sort of symptoms .. but many have also been fooled as well ..
    Last edited by nztx; 28-04-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Must be rumour of the faint aroma of something on the very distant horizon some time in perhaps the very distant future .. funny how volatile troubled times induce those sort of symptoms .. but many have also been fooled as well ..
    More like the reality that all NTL needs to do is sort a processor

Either way, I see any bounce as temporary, as the reality is there needs to be a firm plan of how this gold is coming out of the ground.
    Matt has failed to deliver this, at least not in any reasonable or firm time frame.
    It's all wishy washy, almost there, just need to to do this or that...this consent, that processor, blah blah blah.
    I'm sure eventually it will happen, but I doubt I will read anything in this quarterly that's going to make me do a u-turn.
    In the meantime, I'll put my million shares in the drawer with 2022 on the box hoping I'm not being too optimistic.

Well if the news tomorrow is not good enough I predict an exodus of biblical proportions with very little credibility to convince shareholders that this is a stock worthy of investment for at least the next year - just in time for another capital raise.
    "Once bitten, shame on you. Twice/thrice/fourtimes bitten shame on me!"

A lot of shares change hands just before an update.I call them just in case sales,I would not read to much into it.If I was a buyer I would wait for some good news before I parted with my hard earned.After all the potential here is huge,and if you have to pay a couple of points over todays price it should not make much difference in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    A lot of shares change hands just before an update.I call them just in case sales,I would not read to much into it.If I was a buyer I would wait for some good news before I parted with my hard earned.After all the potential here is huge,and if you have to pay a couple of points over todays price it should not make much difference in the long run
    Agreed. I've had a quick look over the effect on the share price after each quarterly release for the past two years and have noticed a sharp drop in almost all instances (the other was no effect).

Guru

I think you (flugenbear,steveb and youngatheart) are missing a few critical differences here.

1.They now have the means to mine (didn't previously)

2.They are consented to bulk sample (had this for a while but didn't have the means)

3. They don't need a Cap Raise if they aren't stockpiling ore (they're not)

4. All they need is a processor that can handle say minimum 100 tonne per month (bugger all). At 10g per tonne (low by NTL grades) thats a kilo of gold per month. 80k PROFIT per month. And that's based on only 100 tonne. The processor is key for positive cashflow.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I think you (flugenbear,steveb and youngatheart) are missing a few critical differences here.

1.They now have the means to mine (didn't previously)

2.They are consented to bulk sample (had this for a while but didn't have the means)

3. They don't need a Cap Raise if they aren't stockpiling ore (they're not)

4. All they need is a processor that can handle say minimum 100 tonne per month (bugger all). At 10g per tonne (low by NTL grades) thats a kilo of gold per month. 80k PROFIT per month. And that's based on only 100 tonne. The processor is key for positive cashflow.
    One other critical difference that you missed. They are New Talisman Gold Mines. Do have any confidence of the above happening in the near future?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    One other critical difference that you missed. They are New Talisman Gold Mines. Do have any confidence of the above happening in the near future?
    Yes. They will have options. It's a matter of matching the logistics with the cost.

Jonu

Can you let us know why you think they have the means to mine?They still do not have resource consent,or do you know something we don't.
    They do have resource consent for bulk sampling but that is for just 20000 cubic mtrs of ore a year.