sharetrader
Page 509 of 938 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 9378

Higher volume and wiping out .007. Quarterly report has been prepared/printed but as yet not released. There must be some carrots in there. Lets hope its 36 carats gold.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    As I have already pointed out to you, NTL has a consent to produce hundreds of kilos of gold per year. The only obstacle at present is a processor.
    Jonu, I can't recall exactly, but I thought we needed a consent for the new processor?
    I thought I recall seeing something like up to 1 year for the consent...but i'll be honest I can't find this anywhere so perhaps I was dreaming.
    Good to finally see the SP move up a notch...let's hope it stays there after the quarterly....or keep rising!
    Perhaps all will be clearer tomorrow....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Jonu, I can't recall exactly, but I thought we needed a consent for the new processor?
    I thought I recall seeing something like up to 1 year for the consent...but i'll be honest I can't find this anywhere so perhaps I was dreaming.
    Good to finally see the SP move up a notch...let's hope it stays there after the quarterly....or keep rising!
    Perhaps all will be clearer tomorrow....
    Ideally the processor would already have a consent.

Then apparently this stock is not for you steveb. If you think gold in the ground is worthless until you start production why do people all over the world buy into exploratory miners?

As I have already pointed out to you, NTL has a consent to produce hundreds of kilos of gold per year. The only obstacle at present is a processor. If you disregard that it's up to you, continue to gnash your teeth. And what ever you do, don't buy or sell any shares until NTL are producing.
    -
    Jonu
    You seem to have a problem with actually reading the information on this site and inwardly digesting it.Your comment that "The only obstacle at present is a processor"is just not true.The pilot plant has been running since june last year:-
    You are not seriously suggesting that they go ahead with the main gold processing plant,with a price tag in the millions,just to process the 20000 cubic mtrs they are allowed to remove.Remember they DO NOT have resource consent for the long term running of the mine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    -
    Jonu
    You seem to have a problem with actually reading the information on this site and inwardly digesting it.Your comment that "The only obstacle at present is a processor"is just not true.The pilot plant has been running since june last year:-
    You are not seriously suggesting that they go ahead with the main gold processing plant,with a price tag in the millions,just to process the 20000 cubic mtrs they are allowed to remove.Remember they DO NOT have resource consent for the long term running of the mine
    I can assure you I digest a lot of information on this stock. I have no indigestion whatsoever

The ideal is for them to engage with a processor who will either have an existing plant and consent or will build one. I haven't suggested spending millions on anything.

I have already stated 20,000 m3 is about all they can probably handle. They have consent for that for bulk sampling. A full mining consent for the same or slightly lesser amount is a fait accompli. The Environment Court has already approved that quantity. They can hardly go back on it.

The 30%+ increase in the gold price in recent months means NTL is sitting on approx $800 million dollars profit gold against a market cap of 21.5 million. You apparently don't place any value on that gold. I do. Even if that gold in the ground is given a 50% discount due to risk factors, it is still $400 million.

Who is having trouble digesting information?

I gather you are a shareholder. If you are happy for the share price to sit at 0.6 so you can accumulate I think/hope that bus has left the station. Personally I topped up another 1.5 million shares on the open this morning at 0.7. Hopefully my last chance to do so. If not, I have a buy order for 5 million more at a lower price. Win/win I reckon.

I just looked up the link below on how how to value in the ground gold for junior miners
    http://www.munknee.com/how-to-value-...in-the-ground/

Not sure when this was published or what gold price it was based on but get US$17.7M or NZ$29M (.61 exchange rate). Using the figures below

• US$20 per ounce Inferred x 389,200
    • US$30 per ounce for M&I x 23,100
    • US$160 per ounce for P&P x 57,480

So that would say currently NTL is under valued based on todays price by about NZ$6.5M and current resource estimates.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I just looked up the link below on how how to value in the ground gold for junior miners
    http://www.munknee.com/how-to-value-...in-the-ground/

Not sure when this was published or what gold price it was based on but get US$17.7M or NZ$29M (.61 exchange rate). Using the figures below

• US$20 per ounce Inferred x 389,200
    • US$30 per ounce for M&I x 23,100
    • US$160 per ounce for P&P x 57,480

So that would say currently NTL is under valued based on todays price by about NZ$6.5M and current resource estimates.
    The original article is from 2010 with a Gold Price USD 1076.50.
    Gold is now over 1700 USD.
    You can bet grades per tonne at NTL are above anything they have used for their modelling, so while it suggests NTL is undervalued at present, it is out by several multiples.

I can assure you I digest a lot of information on this stock. I have no indigestion whatsoever

The ideal is for them to engage with a processor who will either have an existing plant and consent or will build one. I haven't suggested spending millions on anything.

I have already stated 20,000 m3 is about all they can probably handle. They have consent for that for bulk sampling. A full mining consent for the same or slightly lesser amount is a fait accompli. The Environment Court has already approved that quantity. They can hardly go back on it.

The 30%+ increase in the gold price in recent months means NTL is sitting on approx $800 million dollars profit gold against a market cap of 21.5 million. You apparently don't place any value on that gold. I do. Even if that gold in the ground is given a 50% discount due to risk factors, it is still $400 million.

Who is having trouble digesting information?

I gather you are a shareholder. If you are happy for the share price to sit at 0.6 so you can accumulate I think/hope that bus has left the station. Personally I topped up another 1.5 million shares on the open this morning at 0.7. Hopefully my last chance to do so. If not, I have a buy order for 5 million more at a lower price. Win/win I reckon.
    You just don't get it do you.They have signed (last year) a term sheet with Tera Firma outlining the terms and conditions for the development of a processing plant.Why would you keep saying that they need to engage with a processor who has a plant?
    To say the resource consent is a fait accompli is misleading at best,if you need to say something like that you should at least quantify it by saying in your opinion.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    You just don't get it do you.They have signed (last year) a term sheet with Tera Firma outlining the terms and conditions for the development of a processing plant.Why would you keep saying that they need to engage with a processor who has a plant?
    To say the resource consent is a fait accompli is misleading at best,if you need to say something like that you should at least quantify it by saying in your opinion.
    I get it just fine thank you. Have a read of the paragraph in the last Quarterly that discusses processing.

If you wish...IMHO the Environment Court can hardly go back on their precedent decision granting 20,000m3.

Good to see some healthy debate and some good information - thanks team. Lets hope the quarterly gives the SP a decent nudge.

Agree with above, NTL is a gold fever punt, more promises than delivery - any newbies to NTL need to do their own research!!!!

Personally, Im battling my better judgement to put all my eggs in one basket. NTL, go you good thing.