sharetrader
Page 512 of 936 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 9358

Ugh.
    "Once bitten, shame on you. Twice/thrice/four/FIVE times, shame on me!"

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Anyone feel happy about that?

Exact same resource consent update as the last quarterly
    No progress on a processing plant, just more talking, no mention of the Terra Firma arrangement
    Very unclear update to the peer review of the resource estimate, but appears no material change
    Lots of pointing at the level 4 lock-down impacting activities, when in reality this occurred at the end of the quarter
    And zero gold produced
    Yeah it's worse than I thought but I have to admit entirely expected.
    This is just one share you need an awful lot of patience with.

Wow, things ticking along nicely, looking good.
    Amazing how the NTL team can get this mine up and restored on such a small budget, hats off to you all.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Anyone feel happy about that?

Exact same resource consent update as the last quarterly
    No progress on a processing plant, just more talking, no mention of the Terra Firma arrangement
    Very unclear update to the peer review of the resource estimate, but appears no material change
    Lots of pointing at the level 4 lock-down impacting activities, when in reality this occurred at the end of the quarter
    And zero gold produced
    Not happy, just frustrated that things remain just out of reach.
    Don't under estimate the significance of the JORC Review. The guy doing it apparently chairs the JORC Committee.
    Wasn't expecting any gold to be produced, but was hoping for more firm indication of a processor.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Ugh.
    "Once bitten, shame on you. Twice/thrice/four/FIVE times, shame on me!"
    I think im up to 9 times bitten - hahahaha

Underwhelmed again, but not surprised.

Hey is not to bad
    I was hoping they would get the JORC Review over the line but no
    It will come soon enough, they understand how share holders are feeling and know they have to get it over the line ASAP.
    It would be good if they sorted out the report format into a better structure.

You would think at some point the need for bulk sampling will become redundant.
    It's taken so long and still nothing. The consent has been in place for years.
    By the time they get things sorted to do it they'll probably have the full mining consent....(yes...perhaps even the government bureaucrats will be faster than NTL getting a processing deal...)

So we pretty much know there is a very viable amount of gold to be mined.
    We know the price of gold is better than ever.
    I think I remember a figure of 25 million needed just to mine Talismen deeps, even two years ago it would have been profitable, with today's gold price it must be very worthwhile.
    To my mind NTL lack a commercial guy to get this going.
    Matt Hill doesn't seem to be that guy.
    Not his fault, I'm sure it's not his area of expertise, he is a miner afterall.
    But someone needs to get this over the finish line and get the capital needed to kick this baby into life!

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Hey is not to bad
    It will come soon enough, they understand how share holders are feeling and know they have to get it over the line ASAP.
    you are clearly a glass half full sort of chap Ltw. The only good thing I can think of saying is that they could not be accused of spin.

I hold a lot, and I expected exactly this, but am still disappointed. You can refer to my post from the 18th, but to reiterate, the potential is here but the company is not maximising shareholder value in the slightest. If this ever succeeds its going to be in-spite of management, not because of them. I continue to hold because of the potential, but the feeling grows every month that the potential is being squandered.

This report is the same as every quarter. We are years away from getting any gold.

I questioned why they are not using the pilot plant to at least get something out the door, but I think they are trying not to trip some timer related to when the bulk sampling period starts. I agree with the poster above though, the bulk sampling might be useless at the rate these guys are going. I would rather see them start anything at this point.

I am actually quite surprised that Jonu is not more outwardly annoyed here, as an apparently substantial holder. There is a very significant opportunity cost to having our capital tied up here, where it apparently does jack all, than elsewhere. Easy to say with hindsight, but if I had put my NTL funds in with the rest of my portfolio back in 2013, and purchased now instead (or better yet, in 2-3 years time?) I would be a lot better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Hey is not to bad
    Many shareholders would think that NTL would understand that shareholders are unhappy to put it mildly but I think the underlying impression is that NTL do not give a stuff about that. I am interested in your comment that NTL think that they need to get it over the line ASAP. From my point of view urgency and shareholder communication is something they do not understand.