sharetrader
Page 513 of 936 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 9358

what disappoints me the most is that on 17/04 they said the following as part of the Covid update. That was less than 2 weeks ago
    - "As you would be aware the resource estimate review by AMC was due to be delivered Q1 2020, however the impact of COVID–19 has delayed the delivery of the final JORC 2012 review. We now expect this to be delivered by the end of April 2020."

today, they gave us no date at all for when this will be completed except "it is under final review"

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    what disappoints me the most is that on 17/04 they said the following as part of the Covid update. That was less than 2 weeks ago
    - "As you would be aware the resource estimate review by AMC was due to be delivered Q1 2020, however the impact of COVID–19 has delayed the delivery of the final JORC 2012 review. We now expect this to be delivered by the end of April 2020."

today, they gave us no date at all for when this will be completed except "it is under final review"
    This is what happens. They never do what they say they will do. The CEO and the board have a total disregard for shareholders. I am totally pissed off with the attitude of board and management.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post

That is such a great example of what NTL seem to be all about. Can't even forecast 2 weeks ahead

The major hurdle for NTL is public relations because NTLs biggest problem is potentially political. The board and CEO seem to have no experience in this area. These guys cannot even handle shareholder relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    You would think at some point the need for bulk sampling will become redundant.
    It's taken so long and still nothing. The consent has been in place for years.
    By the time they get things sorted to do it they'll probably have the full mining consent....(yes...perhaps even the government bureaucrats will be faster than NTL getting a processing deal...)

So we pretty much know there is a very viable amount of gold to be mined.
    We know the price of gold is better than ever.
    I think I remember a figure of 25 million needed just to mine Talismen deeps, even two years ago it would have been profitable, with today's gold price it must be very worthwhile.
    To my mind NTL lack a commercial guy to get this going.
    Matt Hill doesn't seem to be that guy.
    Not his fault, I'm sure it's not his area of expertise, he is a miner afterall.
    But someone needs to get this over the finish line and get the capital needed to kick this baby into life!
    Matt Hill is a investment banker according to the NTL website.

Just referring to the Prospectus dated 15th May 2002 to issue 49M warrants @ 9 cents with an initial payment of 1 cent which stated..

""The Directors believe the property has potential for a 2 million ounce gold deposit in extensions and parallel structures to previously mined areas, amenable to underground mining.""

Has this mob produced any gold yet or still just talking about it....?

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Just referring to the Prospectus dated 15th May 2002

wow really - 18 years ….
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Even without reading there quarterly cashflow, Im picking there will be another (attempt to) capital raise before we see an ounce of gold produced.

Unfortuantely, if we dont stump up, NTL will tip over.

All I can say is just don't get me started,I would probably need parliamentary privilege to get away with what I would like to say,I dread to think what is going to happen to the SP after the bonus shares are delivered this month and next!

If this is such a great mine, why didn't Oceanagold just buy it out and use their setup down the road to mine and process the gold. Instead they choose to mothball their operation... Or am I missing something?