sharetrader
Page 516 of 936 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 9358

But have their holdings increased more than the dilution the company keeps creating with the constant share purchase plans?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    But have their holdings increased more than the dilution the company keeps creating with the constant share purchase plans?
    The key assumption here is that there will need to be more capital raisings. This will be avoided if they actually process the 500 tons of Ore ready to be processed or have enough of a plan for banks to start lending.

Guru

Good to see a chunk of the 0.8 wall taken out. Hopefully we will see more of it. Plenty of reasons for people to take a stake.

1. NTL undervalued compared to assets in the ground IMHO

2. Easy way to gain exposure to the rising Gold Price on the NZX

3. NTL Quarterly essentially announces there will be no material change to JORC from the Peer Review.

4. Safe Haven stock on the NZX

5. One of very few stocks on NZX that has massive upside whether the economy recovers or not.

Guru

Invest in NTL , lots of good reasons? i cant think of any good reasons at the moment? if the man paying himself a lot of money was removed from his position and the whole board rolled and this smooth talking gold fingered man kept on with a PERFORMANCE correeeeeeeeeeeeect then YES. But when will the share holders unit and DO THING to stop this shockling run company!!!!

Something does seem to be stirring. 8 mill to be taken out at .008 ballsy move. SP rebound back to .008 after what most have said “same ole qtrly report”, suggests there could be something not too far away. I’ll be hanging in for my loyalty shares anyway.

Legend

IMO .. you brave bods may not become millionaires with NTL, but instead have the opportunity to rub shoulders with other hopefuls in the NTL Million Shares Club (100 Million probably brings a bonus invite to the exclusive CEO's Round Table Club offering a few more glossies of what the elusive is supposed to look like)

By the time the yellow stuff comes out of the ground based on past progress, there's bound to have been more than a few further CR rounds (just to make sure no-one forgets how they are done) with obvious eye watering incremental advances in the current few billion shares on the loose.. but just beware that the counters onboard may have do another CR just to get more advanced computers capable of dealing with all the zeros in the small fractions on any severely diluted returns, in the event a smell of something does mysteriously surface from the depths ..

there seems to be larger far easier 'gold' with better certainties lurking elsewhere, with less waiting & punishment to plucking time for my money..
    Last edited by nztx; 05-05-2020 at 01:40 AM.

nztx - you crack me up lol.
    You very much sound like someone who brought in at the high end, got burnt had to sell out cheap at a big loss and is now sulking at the possibility that there could be light at the end of the tunnel and this could produce a few millionaires.
    I to brought in near the peak of SP but have carefully managed it to the point where current SP has me in the up side. would i sell at the moment - NO CHANCE I have a plan that will keep me here for a few more years yet and if the price drops low enough i will buy more. Is there a risk? "Hell Yeah" but with risk comes reward. BLT proved that to me.

I'm with you there, Ltw. A lot of long-term holders have been burnt and have good reason to be cynical and even bitter, but do they really think NTL don't intend to eventually produce gold? I've been invested for two years and my current average buy price is not quite down to current SP, (well done you!) but not far away either.

No-one here has mentioned the changing RMA rules yet.

"The government has announced legislation will go before Parliament in June taking away public and council input into major works.
    Instead projects will be vetted by a panel of experts, but only for a period of two years."

Could it make a big difference to NTL? Might it apply to us? Might it be possible to shift some of that wonderful ore and process it at the Oceana plant? Nice thought!

Last edited by Lion; 05-05-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Guru

Boyoboy, I cannot wait for this outfit to get into production, its been a long wait , circa 1986 , Im a patient investor but this one is testing me, comeon you fish heads when will that happen and please do we have enough cabbage to get us through to that date ?

I Must say it's nice to see it stacking up so well.
    Attachment 11493