sharetrader
Page 518 of 936 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waikaka View Post
    Haven’t really looked into NTL before. Had a look through some of the old NZP&M reports. Lots of hard work has been thrown into developing the mine. Numerous JV’s but just about always found to be too small to be developed and relinquished.

A bit cynically narrow vein deposits like Maria exhibit extreme grade variation over short distances making JORC reserve reporting really difficult. Bit of a winners curse because if it had no hopes you could just relinquish, move on and sleep well but it is just tempting enough to keep you on the hook. Perfect for a small explorer to haul in small amounts of shareholders money to keep the wages being paid but never enough capital to develop a mine.
    Find it interesting that even in 1976 Southern Cross Minerals who had the area permitted withdrew from the area because of environmental pressure groups. Do you think consenting will be easier now than in mid 1970s?
    Numerous modern exploration efforts since 1971 but still no working mine at Talisman is pretty undeniable.

If we contrast that to Oceana Gold who is desperate to keep Martha infrastructure feed and they have preferred to explore WKP. Another similar steeply dipping narrow vein deposit but with heaps more potential reserves. They have said it would take 8 years to develop, plenty of old shafts and adits in the area so not unique to Talisman.

Do NTL holders think the company can get a mine negotiated, consented and operating faster than Oceania Gold? If not, I would guess it’s 8 years of capital raises until the job is done. That is if shareholders hold their feet to the fire.
    NTL is a hard pass for me but I am ever the optimist. With enough capital and a decent overhead structure (private family run company) it could be a profitable small mine for someone and provide much needed jobs and royalties for the country.

Last note suggest holders look at the sums needed for infrastructure for an underground mine and think how much cash NTL has:
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...for-gold-again
    Waik---, This is fantastic news for N Z, the Coast, all NZers and Greenies who can well take note of what is possible in order to realise a trapped resource, well done and good luck xxxxx.

ps I could be interested in investing once that option is available, good to have another listing for the "sports board " .

I would think that Talisman is way closer to producing gold than Blackwater. It would be great if NTL could secure some funding from the PGF. Probably too much to ask.

Management need to give a timeline for developing this mine and to stick to it. This should now be possible.

Legend

To make NTL a really interesting investor scenario perhaps they should consider a share consolidation

say - 1 new for every 50 old shares would make life interesting & provide more than enough encouragement
    for coaxing yet more gold out of the patiently waiting hopefuls .. for another 5 or so periodic CR's

Call it a Subscription to NTL's long journey into the depths ..
    Last edited by nztx; 06-05-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    To make NTL a really interesting investor scenario perhaps they should consider a share consolidation

say - 1 new for every 50 old shares would make life interesting & provide more than enough encouragement
    for coaxing yet more gold out of hopeful.. for another 5 or so CR's
    Once we are up and running that is the plan.

Guru

for coaxing yet more gold out of the patiently waiting hopefuls .. for another 5 or so periodic CR's

Call it a Subscription to NTL's long journey into the depths ..
    nztx, those of us that are long standing shareholders are well aware of NTL's history, and the snail like crawl to where we are now. What I'm not hearing from you is why it can't be successful from this point in time, with the milestones they have so slowly achieved. The POG has gone to near all time highs, making NTL a far more enticing proposition, wouldn't you admit?

It's very easy to throw rocks from the outside, I do it myself continuously at the Labour government. What's not so easy to ignore is the $800 million profit for NTL that will be underpinned by the JORC Review and the current POG (which most pundits are tipping to keep rising). That and the extra JORC reserves which NTL will likely be able to add with a little more geo work after the review.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    nztx, those of us that are long standing shareholders are well aware of NTL's history, and the snail like crawl to where we are now. What I'm not hearing from you is why it can't be successful from this point in time, with the milestones they have so slowly achieved. The POG has gone to near all time highs, making NTL a far more enticing proposition, wouldn't you admit?

It's very easy to throw rocks from the outside, I do it myself continuously at the Labour government. What's not so easy to ignore is the $800 million profit for NTL that will be underpinned by the JORC Review and the current POG (which most pundits are tipping to keep rising). That and the extra JORC reserves which NTL will likely be able to add with a little more geo work after the review.
    I know where you're coming from there & indirectly a long term well diluted down holder here
    Approaching 35 years plus some, to reach nearer the point is a long lead time
    Assuming no further diluting CR's on the approx 3.2 billion shares now, annualised some must be looking at this
    in relation to other options & general growth over the duration.
    For newer entrants, prospects must look more exciting, depending on the further wait, whatever that may be or hold in store
    Excuse the pun, but hopefully Matt can pull something tangible out of the Hat
    Last edited by nztx; 06-05-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Guru

I know where you're coming from there & indirectly a long term well diluted down holder here
    Approaching 35 years plus some, to reach nearer the point is a long lead time
    Assuming no further diluting CR's on the approx 3.2 billion shares now, annualised some must be looking at this
    in relation to other options & general growth over the duration.
    For newer entrants, prospects must look more exciting, depending on the further wait, whatever that may be or hold in store
    Excuse the pun, but hopefully Matt can pull something tangible out of the Hat
    There are a lot of shares on issue, but not 3.2 billion.

Total Number of Shares:

Top 20 holders total:
    number 20 has
    14,400,000 shares
    Last edited by Ltw; 06-05-2020 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Update

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    There are a lot of shares on issue, but not 3.2 billion.

I must have been dreaming of the next estimated CR to facilitate getting the Snail onto the next level of progress needing to be anticipated & built in for the cover-all pre-requisite cash burn to achieve such milestone

Should we include Options, warrants and all the other similar junket jobs into the calculations ?

Apologies, but the metrics & distant possibles still don't differ too much on the 2.7 billions of sub 1c scrip floating around out there

cheers
    Last edited by nztx; 06-05-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Guru

I must have been dreaming of the next estimated CR to facilitate getting the Snail onto the next level of progress needing to be anticipated & built in for the cover-all pre-requisite cash burn to achieve such milestone

Should we include Options, warrants and all the other similar junket jobs into the calculations ?

Apologies, but the metrics & distant possibles still don't differ too much on the 2.7 billions of sub 1c scrip floating around out there

cheers
    Such a back handed apology accepted? Yeah/nah.

It's clear you hold a grudge here....maybe with good reason, but I still haven't heard a decent rebuttal from you on the current prospects (pun intended), just a lot of moaning on the history. We get that already.