sharetrader
Page 520 of 936 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    And we wonder what your motives are, seemingly intelligent folks in an absolute dog of a stock that has fleeced so many investors time and time again over so many years. You want newbies ehh? encourage them with the gleam of gold so you can trade to the suckers or you're connected to that vampire management sucking out huge fees for such a penny dreadful. And a few of you are free carried having loaded up years ago, dont forget to tell that to all the "fresh blood" newbies sucked in as you pump it. Dwarves and Goblins and Orcs and Hobbits take your pick and play your roles ehh. You'd be better off with the occasional lotto ticket . Newbies you have been warned, you are being played.

Another stone thrower who hasn't bothered to evaluate the company on present circumstances. The POG makes this a no brainer even for you JT.

IMO

Whenever i hear that word "no brainer" a great big WARNING signal goes off. Your response says it all.There is one thing going for NTL, the price of gold. Unfort in reality thats fools gold as i know that that gold has not been extracted in over how many years despite promises timelines and how many cap raises? Meanwhile the CEO is now getting what $400-$450,000 and has chosen not to drop it.

In Aramaic Jonu translates to both small mountain, and floor covering.

Ha, I couldnt resist, said in jest.

Newbies, NTL = do your own research, only put in what you can afford to lose!!!!!
    Last edited by Landyman; 07-05-2020 at 08:34 AM.

To all those throwing stones it would be helpful to newbies if they would declare the extent of loss that they chose to take that affects their bias instead of condemning those exercising greater patience and belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    To all those throwing stones it would be helpful to newbies if they would declare the extent of loss that they chose to take that affects their bias instead of condemning those exercising greater patience and belief.
    Exactly or if they hold an amount worth worring about IMHO unless you have 1m or more shares your not really got any skin in the game.
    even 1m is light but like Landyman states only put in what you can afford to lose or not need in a hurry

First share I ever purchased. That was back in 2013 at .013. Was excited because of the history and potential. I know the Gorge like the back of my hand. I then participated in two capital raising in the following couple of years (cant remember which ones) which never really amounted to any progress at all. Remember those old maps they bought, or the Chinese takeover, the Rahu propect, Broken Hill Prospecting?

For the newbies. I would of have invested in 20 or so companies since NTL and this one has been worst one hands down, both in terms of investment and general trust in operation. Bloated management backed up by dead ends (used to entice more SH investment), snail like progress and the consistent dilutions. Stay away and invest in something else, anything else.

That's a loaded question. I'm throwing stones, (missed timelines, broken promises, overspending in every quarter, lack of strategy) and am in the green and have held for five + years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Exactly or if they hold an amount worth worring about IMHO unless you have 1m or more shares your not really got any skin in the game.
    even 1m is light but like Landyman states only put in what you can afford to lose or not need in a hurry
    That's a horrible attitude to take. If somebody has 2k in the bank and invests 1k in NTL how come their skin in the game is any different to somebody that invests 100k but has 10m in the bank?
    Last edited by Rosco; 07-05-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Seem like a theme from current holders saying, all that stuff is in the past. Future is looking better. Invest in where it is going.

From their 31 march cash-flow statement they have $2.5 million on hand and spend about $360k a quarter

So how much does it take to actually mine under ground these days? Not just mucking around propping up an old tunnel but actually get mining.

Just lucky we have Oceania Gold next door and even better they have estimated costs in 2015 for Correnso.
    They estimated an upfront capital cost of $23 million (that covers ventilation, tailings storage etc), $50 million a year in drill bits, consumables, bulldozer, diesel, and earthworks etc, $28 million in processing (buying mills, reagents, tanks, water treatment).

https://oceanagold.com/wp-content/up...oom=100,78,101
    pg 113

Correnso is a larger resource and so has the advantage of a lower per tonne rate through the infrastructure. Talisman will likely need to spend something similar but have higher costs per tonne but also perhaps higher per tonne Au.

Righto New Talisman might be talking a good game but do you think they can raise $100 million needed to actually get an underground mine going. Got to raise the money upfront before you start selling any gold and paying it back.

And just a reminder Correnso goes underground at the bottom of the Waihi pit so no big consenting risk and they have their own processing plant etc.

Not held, never have held and would only review holding once mine is in development and they start being honest about costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    First share I ever purchased. That was back in 2013 at .013. Was excited because of the history and potential. I know the Gorge like the back of my hand. I then participated in two capital raising in the following couple of years (cant remember which ones) which never really amounted to any progress at all. Remember those old maps they bought, or the Chinese takeover, the Rahu propect, Broken Hill Prospecting?

For the newbies. I would of have invested in 20 or so companies since NTL and this one has been worst one hands down, both in terms of investment and general trust in operation. Bloated management backed up by dead ends (used to entice more SH investment), snail like progress and the consistent dilutions. Stay away and invest in something else, anything else.
    OK - So if it's such a dog and you brought in at .013 in 2013 Why did you not sell in 2017 when it peaked up over 2c (think it nearly got to 3c 100% return!!) LOL. I started in 2018 @ 1.8 and managed to get myself into a position where if I sold today I'd be quite happy if I wait until the bonus shares are issued at this price I'd be wrapped. I am actually hoping that when the bonus shares are issued we get a big drop and at that point I will buy more.
    NTL 5yrs.PNG