sharetrader
Page 523 of 938 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 9374
    Guru

Sellers disappearing quicker than a Labour Minister

Looks like NTL is ready to join the party, break its bubble and head for another level.

[QUOTE=Chippie;814460]someone thinks NTL has a chance, or knows something we don't
    Buyers - 17M shares at .07 and 22M at .06[/QUOTE

111 presumably individual orders make up the 17m shares or an average of 170,000 shares per order. This is interest from the general population. I doubt if they know anything we don’t. I think we are just seeing some interest here. POG probably driving it

??? Maybe what they need to do to get the share price to lift is put out an announcement that next week there'll be an announcement that the end of the year report will be out at the end of the year (which is at the end of the month), lol....
    It worked for PLX...
    Last edited by youngatheart; 12-05-2020 at 09:41 AM.

I like the seller who is trying to get $0.02 - selling their whole portfolio perhaps?? - 8 shares on offer - ha

[QUOTE=Brain;814469]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    someone thinks NTL has a chance, or knows something we don't
    Buyers - 17M shares at .07 and 22M at .06[/QUOTE

111 presumably individual orders make up the 17m shares or an average of 170,000 shares per order. This is interest from the general population. I doubt if they know anything we don’t. I think we are just seeing some interest here. POG probably driving it
    If you look at the way Shareses are buying you could assume 40-50% possibly a lot more of the 111 are buyers wanting under 10,000 shares couldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    15m buys at .007 the table is stacked just under 50m on the buy side vs. 16 on the sell.
    This JORC review must be in NTL's hands!!
    Still delayed. Now nearly two months late. And the resource consent was supposed to be lodged nearly six months ago.

The preliminary annual results are due at the end of next week, so there might be an update there, but it should really only cover the same ground as in already released quarterlies. Hope directors don't congratulate management or themselves on achievements in the annual results.

Guru

Major BUY recommendation on physical Gold over night in the U S , wont do anything for us here , we need to be producing the stuff but it builds it strong foundation for when that happens.

On 17th of april management advised that the jorc review would be advised at the end of the month.I like most shareholders presumed they would let us have details of this report,but no management obviously don't deem it important enough.Wonder what other information they are sitting on?

One would think there is a cost to an announcement so maybe its cost saving to issue the report with the end of year results. Or maybe it gives you guys one report to moan over not two

Looks like they're doing pretty well with the cost savings to avoid reporting or even delivering the updated JORC results as a whole. They must have saved a lot from that. Same as everything else that was promised. Might be better for them to close down and save all their investors capital. That would be the best cost savings at this stage lol.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.