sharetrader
Page 529 of 936 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Have to think NTL is timing it's run here. We know the JORC peer review has been ready for weeks. We know they are talking to processors. A steady drip of positive announcements leading to even small scale production and the SP will rocket.

Remember currently NTL will make approx 2000NZD an ounce profit at current POG. We don't need a lot of ounces for strong positive cashflow.

I'm not saying management have earned it, but circumstances have fallen well for the company.
    This upwards run for gold will have well and truly run it's course by the time they are producing (if they ever get there, which i doubt).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Actually we don't know this right now, you're speculating...
    Ummm...read the last Quarterly.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    This upwards run for gold will have well and truly run it's course by the time they are producing (if they ever get there, which i doubt).
    I'd be surprised if the POG drops through 1650USD anytime soon. Perhaps ever. Many pundits are calling it to break 1900 by the end of the year or early next year. Countries have been stockpiling and will likely continue to do so in these volatile times.

I think we will see limited production within 6 months. The only question is whether it comes under the bulk sampling or full mining permit that they have started work on.

Tell em.jpg

Gold production soon......

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Tell em.jpg

Gold production soon......
    Care to give a serious answer as to why not?

The main barrier to a better SP at the moment is confidence. The POG is doing that for us....regardless of frustrations with management. The value of confirmed ounces in the ground via the JORC Review has gone up without us lifting a finger. This will reflect in the NTL SP if holders care to think about it.

I'm more of a mind to shout it from the rooftops that the value of our company assets has gone up approx 25% and has yet to be reflected in the SP.

It's a simple formula really.
    Zero Gold = Zero credibility....

This 'talk' about gold has been going on for years...

Guru

And production equals?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'd be surprised if the POG drops through 1650USD anytime soon. Perhaps ever. Many pundits are calling it to break 1900 by the end of the year or early next year. Countries have been stockpiling and will likely continue to do so in these volatile times.

I think we will see limited production within 6 months. The only question is whether it comes under the bulk sampling or full mining permit that they have started work on.
    I am expecting production next year but would be nice if there was a small batch soon ay
    I'm thinking the timing of the report etc. could be quite critical as those who participated in the SPP are due to get their bonus shares very soon - this will either drive the price up or bring it down.

This is one of the four credibility issues of NTL
    Penny stock, on a good day.
    Milked by directors.
    Constant failure to provide timely , comprehensive and accurate operating information.
    Oh, as you say ...no smelted gold. ha ha.

for those who dont like this, yes I am a shareholder.