sharetrader
Page 530 of 936 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 9358

Im about to enter into a few suggestions for ways forward.
    Before I do, can I ask you wiser fellow shareholders;
    Is $400k a year normal and reasonable to the big cheese, in a company in this ones situation?

second question: 2.7 b shares at $0.007 is a dreadful, pathetic look. The worst look on a sharemarket... Is there a reason we have not done a say 100: 1 consolidation? easy. Makes the company less of a joke?

Third question: why are the major shareholders so uninvolved, if I read the company's meetings as having no shareholder direction? Are they happy? If so, why? tragic lack of progress. To me a pit fan & a few props in 3 years is almost nothing...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    This is one of the four credibility issues of NTL
    Penny stock, on a good day.
    Milked by directors.
    Constant failure to provide timely , comprehensive and accurate operating information.
    Oh, as you say ...no smelted gold. ha ha.

for those who dont like this, yes I am a shareholder.
    With you there Mbro & also an indirect small shareholder

I really hope there are some good rumours soon for you, so you can sell high and “ get the hell out of Dodge “.

Im about to enter into a few suggestions for ways forward.
    Before I do, can I ask you wiser fellow shareholders;
    Is $400k a year normal and reasonable to the big cheese, in a company in this ones situation?
    I couldn't comment on salary but today I had enough and sold a substantial portion of my holding to move into Ozzys HMX. Their lead geologist just exercised $300,000 worth of options and thats about 300,000 x more confidence than Matt has ever given me that their keen to see production.

IMO

Third question: why are the major shareholders so uninvolved, if I read the company's meetings as having no shareholder direction? Are they happy? If so, why? tragic lack of progress. To me a pit fan & a few props in 3 years is almost nothing...
    Im guessing some of them have been trading this for a long time. Buy 1,000,000 for .006/7 sell for .007/8 easy $1000 , repeat over and over.look at the 1 and 2 year charts, looks to me like this is exactly whats happening.Its all legit of course but you have to question the pumpers ethics.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Im guessing some of them have been trading this for a long time. Buy 1,000,000 for .006/7 sell for .007/8 easy $1000 , repeat over and over.look at the 1 and 2 year charts, looks to me like this is exactly whats happening.Its all legit of course but you have to question the pumpers ethics.
    That's a daytrader mindset JT. Large holders won't be interested in that, it just holds the price back. IMHO it is more likely daytraders and small holders who look for the negative in every situation in this stock.

I don't think any one would argue that, for a variety of reasons, progress has been glacial, but looking for downside when the literal good fortune of a strongly rising POG falls in our laps is plain foolish.

The NTL site seems unclear: is the AGM September? Can anyone briefly describe how a shareholder would put a motion for the AGM to vote on? How much notice & if a seconder needed?
    Last edited by Mbro; 13-06-2020 at 08:14 PM.

NTL has a very unconcentrated shareholding. The top shareholder is Mr Brown. With 11%. The top 10 shareholders only hold 30% of shares. Does anyone know if Mr Brown has any involvement in the running of the company?