sharetrader
Page 531 of 936 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 9358

has anyone seen any material on how Mr Hills remuneration was set at $400k? Was any comparable company & position given as benchmark?

Guru

honestly this company is a beautiful example of how to float a company and run it ...... we can all take lessons but it only works if  "There be GOLD under those Hills!"
    Last edited by Waltzing; 14-06-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Big complicated minerals resource estimate report released. Interesting not notified to the Australian market at the same time. The last MRE had problems with ASX requirements, or something like that.

Going to take a while to read and understand it. I'm particularly interested in how much resource is easily obtained.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Big complicated minerals resource estimate report released. Interesting not notified to the Australian market at the same time. The last MRE had problems with ASX requirements, or something like that.

Going to take a while to read and understand it. I'm particularly interested in how much resource is easily obtained.
    It certainly will take some digesting. The easy takeaway is that NTL is confirmed as one of the top grade mines in the world. It's not just NTL saying it based on historic data. It's a member of the JORC Committee saying it by confirming the grades etc.

All along I've been saying "Do the maths". Extend the ounces out by the POG and NTL is way undervalued currently. Back to digesting...

Guru

Another snippet...Mystery Vein is becoming less of a mystery and more likely a Monster Vein. Love that graph with the connect the dots along Mystery.

Legend

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355173

2019 Mineral Resource Estimate Update

Are the Captive Audience with loose coin in pocket about to be primed up for Cap Raise #42 already ?

Any sniff of any of the elusive gold dust on the table yet, or just more recycled future dreams ?

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355173

2019 Mineral Resource Estimate Update

Are the Captive Audience with loose coin in pocket about to be primed up for Cap Raise #42 already ?

Any sniff of any of the elusive gold dust on the table yet, or just more recycled future dreams ?
    I had a quick look through it. I feel like I've read it all before. Change a few numbers here and there, put in a couple of 'new findings' to keep people interested, but the yellow stuff is still no closer to being dollars in the bank, despite whatever spin people want to put on it.
    Report after report after report after capital raising after capital raising after capital raising.
    I didn't see any of the 200+ sellers suddenly pull their 40,000,000+ shares @ 0.8c after the announcement came out.

GLTAH holders tho. I certainly hope all your dreams of success with this company come to fruition. At the moment the only winner is the CEO on $400,000 plus per annum.
    Last edited by dubya; 24-06-2020 at 06:22 PM.

$400,000 plus: what could he get somewhere else?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

$12000 turnover.today ..not much. I think everyone has had enough .... until the newbies come in. It still all in the ground .
    disc. Did hold, dont hold, won,t hold again.

Guru

Shovel Ready.....