sharetrader
Page 532 of 937 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 9365

Interesting reading. Still pretty cynical if this means anything though...
    Last edited by k14; 25-06-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Shovel Ready.....
    That is the correct statement to focus on. This could be the best opportunity to fast track the full mining permit since the RMA was implemented.

Shovel Ready.....
    Mine was ready years ago, you are best to put it back in the shed, as there will be quite a few years before it is needed yet, you might even need to give it to your Grandchildren to bring out.
    wk

Guru

we passed it on to a tax loss entity last last year and moved on... its the benefits of having access to all those advanced papers in the accounting societies achive...

Shovel Ready.....
    I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave.

I reckon they are poked. POG skyrocketing yet nobody is biting. What happens when the next cap raise fails? ..... which i think it will.

They are going to need a significant injection of capital coming up and shareholder confidence is non-existent. Only person winning out of this is Matt Hill with his blown-out salary.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave.

I reckon they are poked. POG skyrocketing yet nobody is biting. What happens when the next cap raise fails? ..... which i think it will.

They are going to need a significant injection of capital coming up and shareholder confidence is non-existent. Only person winning out of this is Matt Hill with his blown-out salary.
    Uninformed bollocks.

Last time I looked they had 2 million + in the bank and are on the verge of sorting a processor for their ore. They are at the vein face in more than one location and can pick the easiest to generate positive cashflow.

This Peer Review is GOLD for the company. It has a World-wide respected authority confirming their ounces and sky high grades. Yes they need to get the stuff out, but they don't need to cash raise to get cashflow positive mining happening.

The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options.

Guru

"I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave." In the face of a global crisis the population of the cloudy isles shows how the war was won... great humour ..

"
    The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options."

SO close YET so FAR....
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-06-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Uninformed bollocks.

Last time I looked they had 2 million + in the bank and are on the verge of sorting a processor for their ore. They are at the vein face in more than one location and can pick the easiest to generate positive cashflow.

This Peer Review is GOLD for the company. It has a World-wide respected authority confirming their ounces and sky high grades. Yes they need to get the stuff out, but they don't need to cash raise to get cashflow positive mining happening.

The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options.
    Look forward to the report due. hopefully with a decent amount of info

I wish I could have stayed in NTL fully.
    Alas, I had to quit the majority of my NTL shares in the past few months and move the $ over into ASX spec play.

Both my aussie exchange stocks have had a fantastic couple of weeks so far.

Don't get me wrong - I still have NTL shares, just heavily reduced my overall holdings. I may jump back in later if my aussie stocks skyrocket and I profit-take.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Uninformed bollocks.

2 million will not go far at all. I personally think there will be another attempt at a raise before we see any gold. And are they really on the verge of finding someone to process the ore? Don't take their word for it.

Plus all of that gold in the mountain means nothing to me until stacked ore cars start start rolling out of that portal.