sharetrader
Page 534 of 936 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 9358
    Guru

"Hold my beer, well a beer in hand may be worth more than gold in the ground " more laconic humour... great reading... better than punch..

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Are you trying to undermine (pun intended) the Peer Review? I guess we should just believe Rosco and not the real experts. Conjecture about grades and defined Resource is done. Independent, industry best practice has verified it.

And by the way, any decision made years ago about viability is null. The POG has changed everything. Parts of the mine will be more expensive to extract from. NTL just needs to take the easy pickings first. There are plenty to take.
    I dont doubt the gold is there. Im just saying that its not so easy to get. There will be millions of ounces in the mountain no doubt. Whether its accessible or not is another story. Just focus on getting gold first. Not all this flossy stuff. We need to be generating some revenue asap whilst the POG is strong.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I dont doubt the gold is there. Im just saying that its not so easy to get. There will be millions of ounces in the mountain no doubt. Whether its accessible or not is another story. Just focus on getting gold first. Not all this flossy stuff. We need to be generating some revenue asap whilst the POG is strong.
    We can certainly agree on that. Good to have robust debate.

Robust debate and terrible humour - a perfect day.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    We can certainly agree on that. Good to have robust debate.
    Hahaha yup always worthwhile.

These last 8 years have changed me. I was a optimistic impressionable young man when I invested in NTL. Now I'm a cynical negative old man.

I think we both want the same from New Talisman. Gold asap.

Am I correct in saying that NTL still has the Annual Report to release either today or tomorrow? The latest announcement just seems to be the JORC review they promised late April.

Guru

Terrible humour? You mean terrible stock?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Redbream View Post
    Am I correct in saying that NTL still has the Annual Report to release either today or tomorrow? The latest announcement just seems to be the JORC review they promised late April.

They probably forgot it was still "Locked Down" until the precis for the next Cap Raise needed digging out of the Safe for the next ..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Hold my beer, well a beer in hand may be worth more than gold in the ground - I certainly like liquidity (very punny)

Lets hope for more good news soon.

All this waiting .. but then the Empties sitting in the Crate may become Antique Collectables before something else...

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    All this waiting .. but then the Empties sitting in the Crate may become Antique Collectables before something else...
    As I have no real mining knowledge, or any inside information, I will continue my attempt at humour.

NTL is like beer, but at the moment a frozen beer. You cant access the good stuff. There is a chance that when you do (it defrosts) it might not be as good as what you thought it would be when you put it in. If its a glass bottle variety (Im thinking a nice Hoegaarden), the whole thing may explode and need to be disposed of with no benefit, but.... in the miracle it survives the freezing process, it may be brilliant, and make us happy.

Hopefully NTL ends up being a Tui, maybe a craft brew, or a Hoegaarden. After playing this share for 15yrs, I sadly have less appetising brown taste in my mouth.

NTL you can do it, longest fermentation Ive ever seen!!

Back to work now.
    Last edited by Landyman; 26-06-2020 at 09:26 AM.