sharetrader
Page 535 of 936 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    As I have no real mining knowledge, or any inside information, I will continue my attempt at humour.

NTL is like beer, but at the moment a frozen beer. You cant access the good stuff. There is a chance that when you do (it defrosts) it might not be as good as what you thought it would be when you put it in. If its a glass bottle variety (Im thinking a nice Hoegaarden), the whole thing may explode and need to be disposed of with no benefit, but.... in the miracle it survives the freezing process, it may be brilliant, and make us happy.

Hopefully NTL ends up being a Tui, maybe a craft brew, or a Hoegaarden. After playing this share for 15yrs, I sadly have less appetising brown taste in my mouth.

NTL you can do it, longest fermentation Ive ever seen!!

Back to work now.
    Today is the day for me. Either theres some progress in the report and I crack a beer (ale for me, thanks mate) in celebration or it's the same old same old & I get out before the inevitable cap raise coming and move my investment to one of the many exciting Ozzy gold plays which equally deserves an ale.

Theres also the very likely reality there will be "progress" in the report as well as a cap raise.
    Last edited by Skene; 26-06-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    Today is the day for me. Either theres some progress in the report and I crack a beer (ale for me, thanks mate) in celebration or it's the same old same old & I get out before the inevitable cap raise coming and move my investment to one of the many exciting Ozzy gold plays which equally deserves an ale.

Theres also the very likely reality there will be "progress" in the report as well as a cap raise.
    There will be no CAP RAISE.

And I think the annual Report is due by month end. Stand to be corrected.

True re: month end, I've made the assumption we'll see it around 4pm on a Friday given previous experience.

I hope you're right about there being no cap raise, is this based on cash in the bank?

Guru

True re: month end, I've made the assumption we'll see it around 4pm on a Friday given previous experience.

I hope you're right about there being no cap raise, is this based on cash in the bank?
    Cash in the bank and positive cashflow mining imminent. If a Cap Raise is done in the future it would only be to expedite getting through a difficult part of a particular vein IMHO. This could easily be done by private placement once gold is coming out of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    ..positive cashflow mining imminent....
    I just don't see this. Their processing methods was so novel, they had to design and import and install the pilot plant. A full capacity plant will take longer to organise and get running.

The best bet for cashflow from mining is process high value material through the pilot plant, which they said they would do, but haven't.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    I just don't see this. Their processing methods was so novel, they had to design and import and install the pilot plant. A full capacity plant will take longer to organise and get running.

The best bet for cashflow from mining is process high value material through the pilot plant, which they said they would do, but haven't.
    There is no law saying they have to fully process it haewai. There are many ways to skin a cat.

Cash in the bank and positive cashflow mining imminent. If a Cap Raise is done in the future it would only be to expedite getting through a difficult part of a particular vein IMHO. This could easily be done by private placement once gold is coming out of the ground.
    That's the big unknown. Updated JORC, POG and economic environment (surely Shane Jones is at least aware of NTL) make this probably the most likely time to have mining imminent. I pray you're right. Even then there is the question of processing.
    Last edited by Skene; 26-06-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Guru

That's the big unknown. Updated JORC, POG and economic environment (surely Shane Jones is at least aware of NTL) make this probably the most likely time to have mining imminent. I pray you're right. Even then there is the question of processing.
    Haven't been wrong since some time in the 90s

And that's still in arbitration!

Haven't been wrong since some time in the 90s

And that's still in arbitration!
    Sounds like you're in the same club as my fiance.

Anyway, three feet from gold I remind myself, three feet from gold.

Guru

Sounds like you're in the same club as my fiance.

Anyway, three feet from gold I remind myself, three feet from gold.
    Hope she's not the same one I was wrong about

No...let's leave your fiance out of this. I'm sure she's a gem.