sharetrader
Page 537 of 937 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 9365
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Delays, delays delays worst business case possible coming to fruition - greens, floods what else can/will cause cost blowouts , larger processing plant not being available , delays in shipping, installation, political interference , its all out there , from a S Her who has held since 1986 days!
    I'll ask the question again O Wise One....Where do you get 300k per month from through Lockdown?

If you are determined to spread B/s that's your prerogative. Just expect to be called out for it. Continual down ramping is either malicious or some other alternative agenda to accumulate.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    No worries, OGC (asx) will step in and buy this mob out.
    They need more immediate cashflow from gold ready to mine, after political wrangling in Philipines, and will have synergies here with their Waihi operation, sack the NTL mahagement and board, to release some wealth for the shareholders.
    Remember where you heard it first...
    I agree it seems a logical fit for OGC.

Wonder if the full report will contain exciting but ultimately unrealised statements like last year's one. Probably:

The company remains focussed on commencing production overthe coming months now that mine refurbishments are substantially complete.
    ... your companysits poised at the commencement of production which is planned to reach a steady state of 360 ounces per month at 8 months fromcommissioning of pilot plant which will commence processing of first high grade batches through the plant at the end of July.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'll ask the question again O Wise One....Where do you get 300k per month from through Lockdown?

If you are determined to spread B/s that's your prerogative. Just expect to be called out for it. Continual down ramping is either malicious or some other alternative agenda to accumulate.
    How about coming up with your own figs and estimates rather then all this attacking, defending and ramping youve done over many years yourself . What a HYPOCRITE! . You have zillion s of shares and are free carried from getting in early, and are you may also trading it over and over?

Thats the only way to look at this stock as trading stock, look at the 1 year chart.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-06-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Guru

Should not have confined the expenses to three months, should have been more wide ranging, FYI I have partaken to more C Raisings than I care to remember, 1986 is a long way in the past and I have learnt that the fish heads promise a lot and deliver disappointment each and every year, this years is no exception, imo they will need a C R, how much has yet to be confirmed and released. ( and this is not down ramping, how long have you been onboard did you say ? )

Newbies, see above, DYOR.

Market efficiency they say.

Ive been here 15yrs, and am in whatsup camp - past performance is a very good indicator of future!!!
    Talk of OGC has come and gone over past decade too with no action so far

I do hope Jonu is right though
    Last edited by Landyman; 30-06-2020 at 11:10 AM.

I think the scale and proficiency of operation is quiet different between OGC & NTL.

I'm not sure if OGC will want to get involved with an amateur outfit like New Talisman.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    How about coming up with your own figs and estimates rather then all this attacking, defending and ramping youve done over many years yourself . What a HYPOCRITE! . You have zillion s of shares and are free carried from getting in early, and are you may also trading it over and over?

Thats the only way to look at this stock as trading stock, look at the 1 year chart.
    The Company has just released its "figs".

Hypocrite? For asking him to back up a statement?

I give reasons for my optimism. I don't throw hand grenades and run. And no, I'm not churning it. Happy now JT?

Methinks some bitterness is being carried over from a certain political thread. Don't bring me into your disappointment with your betrothed and besotted

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I think the scale and proficiency of operation is quiet different between OGC & NTL.

I'm not sure if OGC will want to get involved with an amateur outfit like New Talisman.
    Granted the scale is very different, but NTL is on their doorstep and would seem a natural fit.

IMO

The Company has just released its "figs".

Hypocrite? For asking him to back up a statement?

I give reasons for my optimism. I don't throw hand grenades and run. And no, I'm not churning it. Happy now JT?

Methinks some bitterness is being carried over from a certain political thread. Don't bring me into your disappointment with your betrothed and besotted
    So youve linked it to the political thread in a trump like diversion tactic.. Shame on you. You have been a serial ramper and promoter and i guess trading it all that time for many years on here at how many other naive investors costs in this penny dreadful stock, a trap for hopeful, novices. HYPOCRITE is apt on this thread. Investor bias above all else.Just remind us all what your average entry per share is to give holder s an idea of your motives.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-06-2020 at 11:39 AM.