sharetrader
Page 543 of 937 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 9361
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    The 3.1c high was pre-raise. They raised at 2.2c and sp has been on a downward trajectory ever since. You're share of the pie now less than 1/3rd of what it was at the time of that raise... So, if you were unlucky? enough to have bought at that 3.1c high, not only have you lost 80% of your investment $. your share of the asset you bought into is also 2/3rd less than it once was...

i.e your risk/reward has been decimated...

All the while the guy running the show is floating around on a lilo in his infinity pool...
    Ok re 3.1 post raise I stand corrected. Then in that case if you came in at the top like any share trade you would be sad even bitter. I think most shares could show someone buying high being I n red at lower prices. My point however appears valid after all but 1 cr it appears an investor could profit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Not a good look is it and I agree with T. rex’s comment about Hills holdings relative to his renumeration.

You have to be sceptical when the COO has no shareholding and the CEO along with the board didn’t take part in the last capital raise. They all knew of course that it was not going to be the last. Possibly when the above gentlemen come up with some dosh then maybe this mine will be close to producing revenue.
    Are you sure about what your saying? A bit of research may see things different...
    not necessarily are shares in ones name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Are you sure about what your saying? A bit of research may see things different...
    Yes directors interests are listed in the annual report and no mention of the COO

Membaa

Have you guys done a dilution analysis?

I bought X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $m

Now I hold X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $b

So now I hold ... what % share of the company, worth what?

Here's a story for you stalwarts. I own a copper miner who was serially useless, diluted into oblivion by multiple cap raises then they ****ed over the shareholders by a consolidated at 400:1 making my holding go from a few million worthless shares to less than a hundred worthless shares, which are still worthless because the useless company has never dug or processed any copper out of the ground.

Sound familiar? You feel like a king holding millions of shares but when push comes to shove the company can either .. fail and screw you through consolidation, or even be successful and screw you through massive consolidation.

Figure out your holding as a % of total Cap and see how you're affected by a massive consolidation which can occur whether the company is successful or not.

How many billion shares has this dog got now, even a few millions shares is a rounding error.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Yes i agree Its like forgetting 2020 figure and calling foul.....

This seems to show at least some holdings and also shows something else if one researches

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistic...idsId=01918651

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Calling me a liar JT? Stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am a substantial shareholder and substantiate my optimism with reasoned logic. You however, call me both a trader and an investor in one bile filled rant!

So much bitterness....so little class. The reason I mentioned the political thread was because it is a place where we commonly interact and where you have been coming under some heat for your increasingly desperate defence of Cindy's mob. That defence has also contained more vitriol filled rants of late...just putting 2 and 2 together.
    Note how Jonu is doing the spillover tactic from another seperate thread.This is diversion ala trump. Note how conspicuous by his absence jonu has been today. note he has been the chief ramper on here for years >Ask him how many shares he has and what his average entry is , no answer, ask him how many trades he has done whilst ramping, no answer, ask him if he has any regrets sucking newbies into this penny dreadful no answer. Has he got a conscience I doubt it. Is he the biggest cynic on Sharetrader , imo YES.

Just to try and change the tone a little.
    We all have our thoughts good or bad on the company but what i'd like to know is:
    At what point do you think NTL's potential starts to interest other operators or JV partners?

We have a peer reviewed resource estimate stating 380,000 Ounces Bullionequivalent - what % of this do you believe could be extracted??
    Price of gold has broken into the US$1800s - At what POG do you think the mine would look to good to not buy or throw some money at??
    The two key issues I see at the moment
    1. Processing
    2, full resource consent
    How much money do you think it would take to get this over the line??

I look forward to reading your opinions

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Have you guys done a dilution analysis?

I bought X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $m

Now I hold X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $b

So now I hold ... what % share of the company, worth what?

Here's a story for you stalwarts. I own a copper miner who was serially useless, diluted into oblivion by multiple cap raises then they ****ed over the shareholders by a consolidated at 400:1 making my holding go from a few million worthless shares to less than a hundred worthless shares, which are still worthless because the useless company has never dug or processed any copper out of the ground.

Sound familiar? You feel like a king holding millions of shares but when push comes to shove the company can either .. fail and screw you through consolidation, or even be successful and screw you through massive consolidation.

Figure out your holding as a % of total Cap and see how you're affected by a massive consolidation which can occur whether the company is successful or not.

How many billion shares has this dog got now, even a few millions shares is a rounding error.
    Reminds me of Chris Castles AOR

"AOR will also be undertaking a 4138.489605 : 1 Share Consolidation."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Note how Jonu is doing the spillover tactic from another seperate thread.This is diversion ala trump. Note how conspicuous by his absence jonu has been today. note he has been the chief ramper on here for years >Ask him how many shares he has and what his average entry is , no answer, ask him how many trades he has done whilst ramping, no answer, ask him if he has any regrets sucking newbies into this penny dreadful no answer. Has he got a conscience I doubt it. Is he the biggest cynic on Sharetrader , imo YES.
    I gave you the answer about not trading the stock. You were too ignorant to absorb it. As to my holding and average price...I have indicated I am a substantial holder at a good entry level previously.

Do I feel accountable to you JT? Not in the least. If you consider positive, reasoned, analysis ramping then it explains your attitude on many things.

Back to more pertinent issues. The SP appears to be holding up well on reasonable volume. I'm wondering whether there is an accumulator at 0.7 with that huge wall at 0.8

The ASX has hardly flinched with next to no volume.