sharetrader
Page 545 of 938 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 9378
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    LOL, "appears to be holding well". my job is done you and your" mine in the ground run by a liar "have been exposed for the fleecers you are i believe. I will be back occasionally to remind folks. remember people its a weighing machine and its your money they are after , that simple , no scruples its legal and its just business.Avoid .
    Hard to tell who you are quoting in that rant....but some of it is defamatory. I'll leave others to judge how that reflects on you. You do seem genuinely pissed that the price hasn't collapsed. Whatever "job is done" entailed, has apparently failed miserably and exposed some of your less appealing qualities in the process IMHO.

The approachable Admin Guy

This thread is closed for the interim, while some investigation is carried out.

Vince

Folks,

The Sites terms clearly state that if you work for a listed company in any capacity whether it be the office lady or the C.E.O you must clearly identify yourself as such.

Should this be ignored, your user profile will be banned from Sharetrader and reported where necessary.

These steps unfortunately have had to be taken today which is disappointing to say the least.

Vince

Vince, please elaborate.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Vince, please elaborate.
    DYOR, someone was banned today, they post on this thread and have done so for 7 years. No administrator is going to disclose the position that that person held in the company. One less defender of this serial under-performer and miner of investors wallets.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    DYOR, someone was banned today, they post on this thread and have done so for 7 years. No administrator is going to disclose the position that that person held in the company. One less defender of this serial under-performer and miner of investors wallets.
    I'm not sure who it is yet. I figured Vince was going after JT for his defamation.

I think it is bullish

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm not sure who it is yet. I figured Vince was going after JT for his defamation.
    So you can just make up stuff...call people fleecers, say " mine in the ground run by a liar" and that is ok?

To clarify for all members the user profile in question was 'Bullish' which was being used by a member of NTL.

Furthermore, all members should disregard anything which was posted by the member "Bullish".

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    To clarify for all members the user profile in question was 'Bullish' which was being used by a member of NTL.

Furthermore, all members should disregard anything which was posted by the member "Bullish".
    That is great detective work Vince and I am sure along with myself all sharetraders appreciate your intervention.