sharetrader
Page 549 of 936 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 9358
    Legend

Happened to look at a Gold Miner across the ditch in Perth - of a very similar name - Talisman Mining - ASX (TLM)

A lot more activity over there - but smallish company - in 2019 year they sold an associate mining operation

Enough for a good dividend & Cap Return ; their operation fully funded now

The cost to the company of all their Senior Exec's & Directors including add-ons Super was

2018 AU $ 280K - Execs each
    2019 AU $ 300K

MD roughly AU $400K + Super etc

All up 2019 AU $1.259M ; 2018 AU $ 1.214M (page 35 of June 30 2019 Annual Report)

that is for an operational fully funded Listed Aussie Miner which has delivered to it's shareholders

Links:

Earn Out - Luck Now Gold Project:
    https://smallcaps.com.au/talisman-mi...-gold-project/

SmallCaps - Stock Summary:
    https://smallcaps.com.au/stocks/?symbol=TLM

2019 FY Report - 30 Jun 2019 (pdf)
    https://cloud.weblink.com.au/pdf/wcn...p/02152623.pdf

2019-20 HY Report - 30 Dec 2019 (pdf)
    https://cloud.weblink.com.au/pdf/wcn...p/02152623.pdf

Contrast Perth's Talisman with NZ's NTL in this thread

NTL here in it's past had interest in other Mineral Companies - Broken Hill ?? comes to mind
    What is the NTL Investment subsidiary doing now (if anything) ?
    NTL shareholder register was also used as a float off for two if not more other listed Entities -

Ecademy & TRS come to mind (these may need correcting) from under Mr Atkinson's time
    at HGL / NTL ( None of recent times - but these at least captured interest in HGL at the time)

Are NTL Shareholders really getting real vaue for money from the current NTL Board & Senior
    Executives ?
    Last edited by nztx; 03-07-2020 at 06:13 AM.

Investor

Great job Vince for getting to the bottom of this and taking appropriate measures. Feel sorry for holders, surely he should be reported to FMA and other market surveillance authorities. And I'm sure being dual listed ASIC will be all over this.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    As humorous as I find this. In truth it is absolutely appalling!

A CEO coming on this thread attempting to influence readers under an undisclosed pen name is surely no more than a charlatan?
    Some would say $400k per annum is charlatan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Some would say $400k per annum is charlatan as well.
    The board signed that one off which reflects very badly on them

This is truly shocking. The only positive I can take from this is knowing Mr. Hill has been reading the threads he can be under no illusion as to how feed up his shareholders are at the lack of progress. It would be a brave man to attempt a CR now... of course that presents it's own issues with only 2 months worth of cash in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    This is truly shocking. The only positive I can take from this is knowing Mr. Hill has been reading the threads he can be under no illusion as to how feed up his shareholders are at the lack of progress. It would be a brave man to attempt a CR now... of course that presents it's own issues with only 2 months worth of cash in the bank.
    At the end of the last quarter they had 2.5 million and spend about half a million per quarter. They can limp along for a year yet - even longer if they show Matt the door.

Good work Vince - thats amazing, Im shocked and dismayed.

I would like to see a summary of what bullish posted - for my (non-legal) mind, he should be struck off as CEO/Director and banned - open and honest disclosure is paramount in this current day and age.
    My cynicism has doubled, and really feel its time to eat humble pie, bank my loss, and get out while I can.

Wish I knew more about Companies Act.

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Totally agree Blue. Haewai clearly you haven’t and are therefore seeking the rest of us to fund the company activities for you.
    Ugly back in Jul 2019. Naughty Bullish

I am sure the Chairman of the board Charbel Nader will make a statement about this. Well I hope he will.

Advanced Member

NTL in some ways reflects the wider world. You have uprampers and down rampers.Personal and private companies,different view points and plots ,and plots within plots.

What I am getting at here is for a long time I have been wondering who these up rampers and down rampers and to what real purpuse they were pushing. Our CEO has been shown to be an upramper and Vince was correct to point it out to us. Now who are the down rampers and what is their plot. Without a doubt NTL could be a very proifitable company and other enties would be only too happy to see the company go under so they could pick it up for a song.Under the law as it stands ,as Vince has pointed out,anyone associated with the company directly needs to state this clearly before posting. Unfortunately that leaves the downrampers with a free hand, the identiy of which we can never know and under the law neither Vince or anyone else is required to dig to expose them.

We most likely have a plot within a plot here with NTL.I suggest all readers place MH posts in the garbage but leave the garbage can open for the downrampers that have their own plans which are most likely not in the interest of current NTL holders.
    I have a shares in NTL.
    digger