sharetrader
Page 55 of 936 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    And the share price soars......soars....soa...Come on!
    Hi all. A newby here. First post. I have read this entire thread, and am looking to take a small position at some stage, but I have been procrastinating. I read the above and thought "oh no!", but I see that nothing is happenening. Probably the kick in the pants I need though.

Cheers to all those who have provided analysis on the thread. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by cyclist; 31-10-2013 at 11:51 AM.

first time for everything! take the plunge!

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Hi all. A newby here. First post. I have read this entire thread, and am looking to take a small position at some stage, but I have been procrastinating. I read the above and though "oh no!", but I see that nothing is happenening. Probably the kick in the pants I need though.

Cheers to all those who have provided analysis on the thread. Much appreciated.
    Probably a good time to get in. The future looks positive and the price is low. A small holding now could be worth a fair bit if it all comes to pass. Just remember that this is a speculative buy only. Be prepared to see it all go bye bye. Its kind of fun owning a gold mine too.

Thanks for the encouragement. Definitely aware of the risks. The other big risk with this one seems to be dying of boredom while waiting for something to happen.

They seem to be dotting their i's on the JORC reserves. I wonder if they are trying to ensure that larger investors have no excuses left, in preparation for more substantial future announcements.
    Last edited by cyclist; 31-10-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: tidying up my meaning

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    If it hit 49, none of us would be complaining!
    When it hits 49 none us will be here we will be on majors super boat with inbuilt cave or flying around in moosies jet.

Legend

From NZResources today:
    New Talisman sets reserve for project start up

1 November 2013 Durable Coromandel gold explorer New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd (NZX & ASX: NTL) has established an ore reserve from its resources at the historic Talisman gold project at Karangahake for project start up.
    The company’s September quarter report said the reserve contained 28,800 ounces of gold and 127,800 oz silver. This reserve was 82,500 tonnes grading 10.8 g/t gold and 48.1 g/t silver, using a cut-off grade of 1.7 g/t Au.
    New Talisman has undertaken more metallurgical testing of the Talisman ore and has tested ore samples grading up to 453 grams/tonne gold (14.6 oz/t).
    The report said 146 kilograms of fine-ground ore has produced 3 oz of gold and silver. Additional concentrates will be used for planned test work to evaluate the most effective gold recovery.
    Executive director Matthew Hill said the company will continue to test further ore as bulk sampling proceeds.
    A gap analysis on the pre-feasibility study undertaken for New Talisman by Hatch Goba indicated confidence the study had conformed to requirements for a technical study.
    Unlisted subsidiary Coromandel Gold Ltd was continuing work on the Golden Valley gold project, also in the Hauraki district and on the company’s base and precious metals prospect in the Northland region.
    Maybe gold isn't at $1800/oz, but it's still at a healthy $1350/oz, NTL shareholders should do OK eventually.

NTL.NZX is trading at 1.2c, while NTL.ASX is trading 40% lower at 0.7c (0.8c NZD) -- go figure.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

NTL.ASX dropped by 30% yesterday/today, are you aware of anything that's triggered this drop, and do you expect NTL.NZX to follow suit? think it's related to the PoG dropping over today/since late oct?

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    NTL.ASX dropped by 30% yesterday/today, are you aware of anything that's triggered this drop, and do you expect NTL.NZX to follow suit? think it's related to the PoG dropping over today/since late oct?
    Nothing to worry about. Selling depth on the ASX is light (136k at 0.9 then nothing until 1.2c). That one trade at 0.7c is easily matched by some increased interest here on the NZX today (trading up 20% at 1.2c).

But if I wanted to buy some more, I'd be putting a bid at 0.7c or 0.8c on the ASX.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 06-11-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

thanks BC I am happy to hold my current NZX ones for now until we get some more news i think, whether that be good or bad!