sharetrader
Page 550 of 936 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 9358

Wow, what a crazy turn of events.

I can't seem to find any info about the AGM date? I'll get my popcorn ready when I tune in for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I am sure the Chairman of the board Charbel Nader will make a statement about this. Well I hope he will.
    I'd be surprised if he even knows about it. If anyone has contact details of board members, be sure to share the news with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Ugly back in Jul 2019. Naughty Bullish
    In the past he's phoned me (and I understand other shareholders) with rough messages when comments were made questioning his performance relative to salary. I apologised, given the business was in the middle of a capital raise and deleted my posts. I did question whether it was appropriate for the CEO to discover my contact details using the share register and my user name here and contact me without the board knowing.

Posting here anonymously doesn't surprise me. Part of me suspects the board already knows of this behaviour.
    Last edited by haewai; 03-07-2020 at 09:19 AM.

so the big question now is has he been posting on Hot Copper,if so what are the rules like in aus?

I have not seen an announcement on the NZX this morning saying the CEO has stepped down,but I would sure expect to see one soon.
    I wonder if Vince has informed the guys at Hot Copper of this breach of rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Absolutely agree here, Brain. MH has lost his integrity and should also lose his outrageous remuneration.
    He's brought the company into disrepute.
    Time for a new (cheaper) broom to take this company into a brighter future!
    Agree Lion. Some honest monthly updates from MH instead of what has been revealed is what shareholders expected. I feel sorry for his family and the rest of the board if they were unaware of what was going on. Also sorry for Wayne Chowles who I see as a very competent manager and having a huge passion for the project. The pace the project has had perhaps has much to do with internal board and management disagreement. IMHO MH must resign or be fired now as the CEO with an interim CEO appointed (maybe WC). We dont want to have MH at the next AGM seated at the vitual front desk. With the JORC in place and peer reviewed and the soaring POG there is still an extremely bright future for NTL under fresh and talented leadership. Just hope the board will now act decisively.

Vince should've just changed the username to Bullshi*

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    NTL in some ways reflects the wider world. You have uprampers and down rampers.Personal and private companies,different view points and plots ,and plots within plots.

What I am getting at here is for a long time I have been wondering who these up rampers and down rampers and to what real purpuse they were pushing. Our CEO has been shown to be an upramper and Vince was correct to point it out to us. Now who are the down rampers and what is their plot. Without a doubt NTL could be a very proifitable company and other enties would be only too happy to see the company go under so they could pick it up for a song.Under the law as it stands ,as Vince has pointed out,anyone associated with the company directly needs to state this clearly before posting. Unfortunately that leaves the downrampers with a free hand, the identiy of which we can never know and under the law neither Vince or anyone else is required to dig to expose them.

We most likely have a plot within a plot here with NTL.I suggest all readers place MH posts in the garbage but leave the garbage can open for the downrampers that have their own plans which are most likely not in the interest of current NTL holders.
    I have a shares in NTL.
    Thoughtful post digger.

Assuming Vince is correct, Bullish has breached the terms of this site. Reading his recent posts I see factual responses to some fairly inaccurate claims from others. I doubt there is a breach of the LAW but don't have any expertise there.

I'm not defending staff posting anonymously, but some of the outrage being expressed should perhaps be tempered by reflecting on some of the defamatory and fictional claims made on this site by other anonymous posters. We have no idea as to the connections of these other posters either, many of them apparently hellbent on destroying value in the company by pricing fictional imminent Cap Raises etc.

I have reported what I consider a defamatory post and have yet to have a reply. I hope it is dealt with appropriately.

In terms of the company itself, Matt Hill needs to knuckle down and produce gold that has just been confirmed by Peer Review.

Has bullish/Hill mislead us in the forum?
    Is it against the rules?
    Has NTL mislead us with the updates of progress?
    Are there up and down rampers?

Who knows. But for a CEO of a dual listed company to be posting without disclosing who they are is plain dumb.

SHOW ME THE GOLD!!!

Hopeful as ever. I consider my investment a write-off, wont sell them, and just take the win if it ever comes.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    In the past he's phoned me (and I understand other shareholders) with rough messages when comments were made questioning his performance relative to salary. I apologised, given the business was in the middle of a capital raise and deleted my posts. I did question whether it was appropriate for the CEO to discover my contact details using the share register and my user name here and contact me without the board knowing.

Posting here anonymously doesn't surprise me. Part of me suspects the board already knows of this behaviour.
    Wow talk about breach of privacy... thanks for sharing .

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Thoughtful post digger.

Assuming Vince is correct, Bullish has breached the terms of this site. Reading his recent posts I see factual responses to some fairly inaccurate claims from others. I doubt there is a breach of the LAW but don't have any expertise there.

I'm not defending staff posting anonymously, but some of the outrage being expressed should perhaps be tempered by reflecting on some of the defamatory and fictional claims made on this site by other anonymous posters. We have no idea as to the connections of these other posters either, many of them apparently hellbent on destroying value in the company by pricing fictional imminent Cap Raises etc.

I have reported what I consider a defamatory post and have yet to have a reply. I hope it is dealt with appropriately.

In terms of the company itself, Matt Hill needs to knuckle down and produce gold that has just been confirmed by Peer Review.
    In other threads, e.g. TRA, NWF, you will find company representatives openly answering questions. There is a right way to do this. Alternatively, Matt could have put his time into improving the general company communication to it's shareholders and cut the rumours off that way.

The approach of posting anonymously on here is not an acceptable way to do it.