sharetrader
Page 551 of 936 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 9358
    Guru

report to FMA yet? Where there is deception, there is often more.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 03-07-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Guru

Well I figure I can hardly be called a downramper but perhaps I should be grateful to them. I've just unexpectedly got my order at 0.6 partially filled on the open. A few million to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Well I figure I can hardly be called a downramper but perhaps I should be grateful to them. I've just unexpectedly got my order at 0.6 partially filled on the open. A few million to go.
    Whatever people say, I do admire you commitment to NTL, I just wish my hhh-hhhmmms were as big as yours, or that my pockets were as deep.

Guru

what made people suspicious ?

Advanced Member

Well done Vince, acting to preserve the integrity of the site.
    I suspect there are other "insiders' who anonymously post on other companies.
    Others like Todd Hunter on Turners post honourably post under their own name, and we welcome that, especially if
    it refutes incorrect info from other posters.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Well done Vince, acting to preserve the integrity of the site.
    I suspect there are other "insiders' who anonymously post on other companies.
    Others like Todd Hunter on Turners post honourably post under their own name, and we welcome that, especially if
    it refutes incorrect info from other posters.
    Yes, I wish (again, assuming Vince is correct) that the same had happened here. Bullish recent posts that I have seen appeared to be factual rebuttals.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    report to FMA yet? Where there is deception, there is often more.
    yes. done.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Thoughtful post digger.

Assuming Vince is correct, Bullish has breached the terms of this site. Reading his recent posts I see factual responses to some fairly inaccurate claims from others. I doubt there is a breach of the LAW but don't have any expertise there.

I'm not defending staff posting anonymously, but some of the outrage being expressed should perhaps be tempered by reflecting on some of the defamatory and fictional claims made on this site by other anonymous posters. We have no idea as to the connections of these other posters either, many of them apparently hellbent on destroying value in the company by pricing fictional imminent Cap Raises etc.

I have reported what I consider a defamatory post and have yet to have a reply. I hope it is dealt with appropriately.

In terms of the company itself, Matt Hill needs to knuckle down and produce gold that has just been confirmed by Peer Review.
    Sounds like you are defending Hill to me but that doesnt surprise me as you have alot of skin in the game free carried by alot, pray tell. The positives could besides you using this to top up, well done why not, could be new management costing less and moving this operation forward to actually extracting the stuff if thats ever going to happen. This is a classic trading stock going by the 1 year chart imo.

As for you reporting me , looks like sour grapes to me.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 03-07-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sounds like you are defending Hill to me but that doesnt surprise me as you have alot of skin in the game free carried by alot, pray tell. The positives could besides you using this to top up, well done why not, could be new management costing less and moving this operation forward to actually extracting the stuff if thats ever going to happen. This is a classic trading stock going by the 1 year chart imo.

As for you reporting me , looks like sour grapes to me.
    Did you not read "I'm not defending..."

Not sour grapes JT, common decency in what you say about others.

A complaint has been made to the FMA regarding Matt Hills conduct.

Written up quickly, although hopefully it gets someone investigating into this. As others have said, if he had used his time, particularly working hours to influence and post misinformation here; what other misconduct can be found?

Even if it amounts to nothing, I believe it’s such a disservice to his shareholders and supporters to have been conducting himself in such a manner as a CEO of a listed company.
    Last edited by Ace; 03-07-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.