sharetrader
Page 553 of 936 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Again, assuming Vince is correct, unless MH has posted inaccurate information, I doubt he has broken any laws, just the terms of this site. Extremely doubtful as to a sackable offence but I'm not a markets law expert or employment law expert either.

It maybe an opportunity for the Board to tie MH's salary package to targets met.
    Being a CEO, acting under the “guise” as a shareholder stating that he’s participated in CRs, supports management and providing information and speculation/forward looking statements as if he was a shareholder but knew full well as a CEO would not eventuate however knew it would influence participation in CR, share purchases and sentiment? I sure hope there are black and white laws he has broken because that’s downright disgusting. Infact it’s a disservice to you as a long time supporter Jonu.

What he did, did not have your best interests in heart - remember that.

The FMA have advised me they have received the complaint.
    Last edited by Ace; 03-07-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Being a CEO, acting under the “guise” as a shareholder stating that he’s participated in CRs, supports management and providing information and speculation/forward looking statements as if he was a shareholder but knew full well as a CEO would not eventuate however knew it would influence participation in CR, share purchases and sentiment? I sure hope there are black and white laws he has broken because that’s downright disgusting. Infact it’s a disservice to you as a long time supporter Jonu.

What he did, did not have your best interests in heart - remember that.

The FMA have advised me they have received the complaint.
    Ummm, MH is a holder of a substantial number of shares. I repeat, I'm not defending it if it is substantiated.

Ummm, MH is a holder of a substantial number of shares. I repeat, I'm not defending it if it is substantiated.
    Personally, I think that doesn't mean squat - a large number of shares means nothing if you can't liquidate it, and MH knew full well that would be the case, whats the next best thing, secure income of 400k to be posting and frequently post the same quarterlies over and over and keep SHers on a thread, except "bullish" was quite optimistic with what would happen and interpretations of announcements, if only he knew what the CEO would have...oh wait...

Why else would you be posting on a forum especially during and around CRs, wasn't there a shared post about a "mine visit" from HC? Was that even a mine visit or just MH posting under some aliases with quick photos he took from his phone? LOL prior to the CR? Seems so coincidental.

Bullish posts, especially during work hours. You do the math, he had the time to do that, and over work hours - rather than...mining...? Orchestrating his team? I guess he was mining...focused on mining SHers...over increasing value and the SP for the large majority of holding he has. If that isn't a red flag to show what's important to him then I don't know what is.

I don't get the whole "they have a lot of shares, they are as invested as us" arguement. Look at how many companies have founders/CEOs with majority holdings and look at how many unfolded like the trash they were with poor conduct from said CEO/founder/director. Look overseas, the US, across the ditch and so forth. They didn't seem to care about their large holdings?
    Last edited by Ace; 03-07-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Personally, I think that doesn't mean squat - a large number of shares means nothing if you can't liquidate it, and MH knew full well that would be the case, whats the next best thing, secure income of 400k to be posting and frequently post the same quarterlies over and over and keep SHers on a thread, except "bullish" was quite optimistic with what would happen and interpretations of announcements, if only he knew what the CEO would have...oh wait...

Why else would you be posting on a forum especially during and around CRs, wasn't there a shared post about a "mine visit" from HC? Especially during work hours. You do the math, he had the time to do that, and over work hours - rather than...mining...? I guess he was mining...focused on mining SHers...over increasing value and the SP for the large majority of holding he has.
    I was responding to your previous post which implied he wasn't a shareholder. At least he has substantial skin in the game. Do you?

How many, if any, of those share were bought "on market"?

I was responding to your previous post which implied he wasn't a shareholder. At least he has substantial skin in the game. Do you?
    Yeah I was Jonu, I had over 3M shares when it was 0.022-0.025. Are you? I've since sold out too. Anyway, the quarrel isn't between us. The point is, you should be the judge of his conduct and if this is someone you'd trust with your own hard earned money and even your support. I've seen you support NTL and it makes me upset that investors like us have to deal with CEOs/directors and management like that.

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    How many, if any, of those share were bought "on market"?
    Exactly. By that logic with majority shareholder and aligned interests, there would be no bankrupt companies, no director misconduct, probably no need for FMA or NZX listing rules either... It's no secret, go look at how many companies are listed and milked for all they're worth before disappearing into nothing.

Why's NTL any different? because he showed us some gold dust after 10 years at the last AGM? I could buy more gold from crystal mountain for $5 lol. I'm pretty sure some desserts at some restaurants with gold sprinkled on top contain more gold than NTL have produced under MHs tenure.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that "bullish" was the real concentrating unit and the processing unit was his postings.
    Last edited by Ace; 03-07-2020 at 02:31 PM.

not really substantial:-

42940903 shares (1.60%)

Matthew Geoffrey HILL

Flat 2, 18 Wairakei Street, Greenlane, Auckland, 1051 , New Zealand

Director:
    42940903 shares (1.60%)

Matthew Geoffrey HILL

Director:

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    not really substantial:-

42940903 shares (1.60%)

Matthew Geoffrey HILL

Director:
    42940903 shares (1.60%)

Matthew Geoffrey HILL

Director:
    Work hard to realize 257k worth of shares, maybe 500-600k if you work harder, or 400k a year for 10 years+ ?

Default In the news now...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12345266

The Financial Markets Authority confirmed today that it is looking into a complaint that the chief executive of an NZX-listed firm has been commenting about the company anonymously in a sharemarket chatroom.

Anybody with premium access to NZHerald able to copy and paste the article?