sharetrader
Page 559 of 936 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 9358
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Yeah whether or not he's technically broken any laws is of zero interest to me, using that argument a CEO could take yearly trips to a lawless country to participate in dog fighting rings, stream it on their website, and no one should care because it's not illegal.

There are certain things you don't do as CEO whether they're legal or not and "attempt to deceive" should be right up there. This guy (if true, should add that I guess) has definitely attempted to deceive. Otherwise, the username would have been "Matt Hill". It is literally the definition of deception.
    I respect your views and a CEO posting on here if verified for 7 years plus in 2 nicks to me is a very serious thing. Going by the reaction on here im not alone. I note jonu continually warning people and trying to scare people off, dampen things down, limit the damage in what looks like avery defensive approach. It looks to me he is too close and has too much at stake to be unbiased here.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I respect your views and a CEO posting on here if verified for 7 years plus in 2 nicks to me is a very serious thing. Going by the reaction on here im not alone. I note jonu continually warning people and trying to scare people off, dampen things down, limit the damage in what looks like avery defensive approach. It looks to me he is too close and has too much at stake to be unbiased here.
    Of course I'm biased JT. I have a significant (for me) stake in what will be a very profitable goldmine. A gold mine with a recently Peer Reviewed Resource at extremely high grades per tonne. All I have tried to do is warn people of the consequences of throwing mud on a public forum. I would have thought I could potentially be saving ill informed, thoughtless posters a lot of money and grief.

As for your own reported post, I have yet to have the courtesy of a reply from this site, or seen any action taken. Maybe it has been deemed to be OK. I hope for your sake a Court doesn't decide it.

IMO

"I hope for your sake" what do you mean? that sounds little like a threat?

Guru

"I hope for your sake" what do you mean? that sounds little like a threat?
    I'm won't be taking you to Court JT. You have no need to feel threatened by me. Whether you have dropped yourself in it with others is not something I have any influence over.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm won't be taking you to Court JT. You have no need to feel threatened by me. Whether you have dropped yourself in it with others is not something I have any influence over.
    MH and NTL aren’t in a position to take anyone to court and plus there is no basis. It’s ok for us to express our opinion and views but it’s different for a CEO to do so without disclosure and potentially misinforming market participants with information he would know to be incorrect and in in-factual. It also stands that NTL practically confirmed his guilt in posting without disclosure through the announcement yesterday.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    MH and NTL aren’t in a position to take anyone to court and plus there is no basis. It’s ok for us to express our opinion and views but it’s different for a CEO to do so without disclosure and potentially misinforming market participants with information he would know to be incorrect and in in-factual. It also stands that NTL practically confirmed his guilt in posting without disclosure through the announcement yesterday.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong:
    - he's also a director
    - which carries higher expectations, if not requirements, of disclosure than as just an employee

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Two separate issues Ace.

Expressing your opinion about others on a public forum also carries responsibilities.

IMO

So we've been expressing opinions for years as has the CEO(to be verified) who has not been open with us , why?. All he had to do is be transparent in the beginning like ive seen on a few H/C stocks but he chose not to. Suddenly it all changes?. Looks to me like an attempt to deflect from his own transgressions(if verified).

Im guessing here but two things you took exception to and your CEO and you reported it to him and the Mods!!?? ? Was it my Mark Twain quote (below in various incarnations)which i found on H/C and is used in the high risk spekky /explorer tiny mkt cap miner stocks.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/07/19/gold-mine/

And my "fleecing" which i think fits, with the income the CEO gets out of NTL, is very excessive for such a microcap which to me looks a long way off from producing after 7 years.And your continual promoting/ramping as well. What have we got after all these years of dilution and cap raises. Alot of holders have lost money here. Think about that.They are often naive or newbies tempted by all that glistens, theres gold in them there hills A few have timed it well and got earlier . Some have traded it successfully.Deception is what i think of with the CEO if he has posting all these years under two nicks

Guru

So we've been expressing opinions for years as has the CEO(to be verified) who has not been open with us , why?. All he had to do is be transparent in the beginning like ive seen on a few H/C stocks but he chose not to. Suddenly it all changes?. Looks to me like an attempt to deflect from his own transgressions(if verified).

Im guessing here but two things you took exception to and your CEO and you reported it to him and the Mods!!?? ? Was it my Mark Twain quote (below in various incarnations)which i found on H/C and is used in the high risk spekky /explorer tiny mkt cap miner stocks.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/07/19/gold-mine/

And my "fleecing" which i think fits, with the income the CEO gets out of NTL, is very excessive for such a microcap which to me looks a long way off from producing after 7 years.And your continual promoting/ramping as well. What have we got after all these years of dilution and cap raises. Alot of holders have lost money here. Think about that.They are often naive or newbies tempted by all that glistens, theres gold in them there hills A few have timed it well and got earlier . Some have traded it successfully.Deception is what i think of with the CEO if he has posting all these years under two nicks
    Yes you are guessing.

And, thinking further on it....you have just provided any litigant with your defence in advance...for which I'm sure any litigant would be grateful.
    Last edited by jonu; 07-07-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Advanced Member

So far I have not heard from VINCE about contents of my post 5428,either by private email or on sharetrader.

The computer world has many ways to deceive. Just the other week I bought a iphone for 599 dollars. Three days later i receive an urgent warring on my bank's letterhead that someone was trying to break into my account and withdraw 600 dollars. I knew it was rubbish and that the only one trying to withdraw money was those issusing the warning. Neverthelesss I took it to the bank and as expected was told to give out no details.

Now what has all this to do with NTL. Well my son and grandson are really into computer. I am informed that anyone can post under your username from their home computer all they need is your email address and password.
    So that makes one more complication. Firstly did Matt mades these posts himself. Did he very in the last 10 years leave his computer ungarded,so this info was stolen . Also it would not be that difficult for a sophisticated organization get your email address and password and post at will. After all is that not what the americans are saying about the Chinese and their G5 network

So to wrap it all up all we know is that someone [may be Matt himself] started posting on Sharetrader way back in 2013 under the usename Bullish some very bullish comments supporting NTL. I remain ignorant as to what has really happened but two things stand out.
    1/ my post 5428 needs to be answered
    2/ As with my warning that someone was trying to steal money from my account we need to all be a little bit guarded about what we read on our computers----especially Sharetrader. Do not assume your conclusion is the correct one,as many here seem to be doing.
    digger