sharetrader
Page 560 of 936 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 9358
    IMO

I can see your true colours coming through here Jonu, im glad all can see it.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 07-07-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    So far I have not heard from VINCE about contents of my post 5428,either by private email or on sharetrader.

The computer world has many ways to deceive. Just the other week I bought a iphone for 599 dollars. Three days later i receive an urgent warring on my bank's letterhead that someone was trying to break into my account and withdraw 600 dollars. I knew it was rubbish and that the only one trying to withdraw money was those issusing the warning. Neverthelesss I took it to the bank and as expected was told to give out no details.

Now what has all this to do with NTL. Well my son and grandson are really into computer. I am informed that anyone can post under your username from their home computer all they need is your email address and password.
    So that makes one more complication. Firstly did Matt mades these posts himself. Did he very in the last 10 years leave his computer ungarded,so this info was stolen . Also it would not be that difficult for a sophisticated organization get your email address and password and post at will. After all is that not what the americans are saying about the Chinese and their G5 network

So to wrap it all up all we know is that someone [may be Matt himself] started posting on Sharetrader way back in 2013 under the usename Bullish some very bullish comments supporting NTL. I remain ignorant as to what has really happened but two things stand out.
    1/ my post 5428 needs to be answered
    2/ As with my warning that someone was trying to steal money from my account we need to all be a little bit guarded about what we read on our computers----especially Sharetrader. Do not assume your conclusion is the correct one,as many here seem to be doing.
    1. IP addresses?
    2. The very fact that NTL released an announcement stating that “The Company is investigating the content of the postings made on Sharetrader.co.nz that have been alleged by Sharetrader to have been made by the Company CEO, to ascertain whether the content of those postings gives rise to concerns in respect of disclosure requirements.” If it wasn’t the CEO, why investigate and have concerns re: disclosure requirements? Sounds like they tried to be vague yet ultimately implicated himself as said poster.
    3. I don’t think a sophisticated organisation is going to hack and compromise multiple systems to post under “bullish” to ramp up the price of a microcap stock all the way in kiwi land and hope for the ramping to affect the share price. If they had the capability they would do other things that would yield more results lol. This isn’t a conspiracy. Either he posted or he didn’t and if he did, did he mislead for financial gain. It seems likely he did post because if not he would have already stated otherwise and the FMA have already indicated they are looking into the complaints. The fact the posts have moved to a holding thread on the main board is another sign he did because the first fact the FMA would look at is if the user was MH, and if not they wouldn’t bother continuing. The fact the posts are moved and held in a password protected thread says enough about that if we use logical deduction. Is that clear?
    Last edited by Ace; 07-07-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Vince "confirmed" that Bullish was Matt Hill which suggests he is confident MH was Bullish. What are the chances of him being hacked for 7 odd years. Or why hacked now if that's what you are suggesting... if something smells like a dead rat, it usually is.

As for MH's ginormous salary, and knowing enough to be dangerous about executive salary arrangements in listed and non listed companies, it is completely out of whack with the market. We've been had alright. Time for MH to go, and the Board, and get some competent management in so that we can ALL FINALLY make some bloody money out of this dog.

Just my opinion of course

Have just received notice of the virtual annual meeting. Questions can be submitted in advance but they will not answer individual questions, rather they will "endeavour" (my quote marks) to address commondly raised questions.

My first question will be how did they benchmark MH's salary. Suggest others put similar questions to them.

I think it is high time us small investors took a more active interest in this company.

Looking at the current SP we'll be back at .008 next week and here i was hopping to pick some up at .005 dam it. Wish some of you would sell out cheaper.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    Have just received notice of the virtual annual meeting. Questions can be submitted in advance but they will not answer individual questions, rather they will "endeavour" (my quote marks) to address commondly raised questions.

My first question will be how did they benchmark MH's salary. Suggest others put similar questions to them.

I think it is high time us small investors took a more active interest in this company.
    Goodluck all who want more from their company.

2020 Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Best not to go too far down rabbit holes Caesius. I have met robbo, I can assure you he is not Matt Hill who I have also met.

No conspiracy there either unfortunately. I met them both separately at ASMs.
    is robbo also an employee or director of NTL?

There's a lot of discussion on this thread about who is who and who's impersonating who.

I wonder if that mysterious guy from the mysterious country representing the mysterious firm who could mysteriously see a huge downturn in the world economy in the forthcoming 12 months, who flew in all the way from this mysterious place to attend the last NTL AGM in little old NZ with a view to buying into this hole in the ground will be there again?

AGM's coming up. Should be a doozy.
    Last edited by dubya; 07-07-2020 at 09:06 PM.

It's a virtual AGM unfortunately.

The approachable Admin Guy

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_d View Post
    is robbo also an employee or director of NTL?
    As far as I'm aware robbo24 (not robbo who's another user) is not an employee or Director of NTL as far as I'm aware. Robbo24 was banned from this site some time ago by one of the Mods.
    Needed to clarify this.

Vince